❛ XXXV ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"At 6 am in the morning, a criminal held in a lock-up was found dead a week before his trials. The male named Lim Mathew was lying lifeless on the concrete floor with a pool of blood around him. The constables found him slaughtered with body parts lying on every corner of the room. It was very graphic to view even for the forensic department themselves. The causes are still unknown as the crime department is still working on it. According to the police, Lim Mathew was a father and a husband who was arrested for domestic violence. His wife Yang Eunjeong...."

What the f*ck?!

Jungwon blinked multiple times in confusion looking at the blank TV screen after switching it off. He couldn't believe his eyes.

But how did father die!?

Suicide? That didn't look like suicide-

Murder? Did someone read my mind and murdered him?!

Tons of thoughts occupied his mind, almost making it impossible for him to think of anything other than the incident. His hands trembled in fear as he dropped the TV remote by accident.

"What's with the noise Jungwon?"

A familiar female noise was heard coming from the kitchen. His body trembled even more.

I live alone though...

He gulped in his saliva staring at where the noise came from. Yang Eunjeong, his mother walked out of the kitchen, holding a tea cup in her hands.

But mom, weren't you in a coma just yesterday? The doctor didn't even discharge you-

He stared at her blankly as she approached her dear son.

"What's with the emotionless face? Smile a little my baby"

He didn't reply and just stared at her until her charming smile fell.

"Won't you smile darling? Or should I make you?"

A horrific smirk fell on her face as she brought her fingers to his mouth. It was like everything froze. With her thumb and index on either side of his lips, she widened her fingers forcibly making him smile.

"See? It's not that hard"

She spread her fingers wider until his lips began to crack and bleed. He hissed in pain moving away from the unknown lady which he knew wasn't his mother.

"What's wrong?"

She asked, putting her charming smile back on. He sighed keeping his guards up.