❛ XXI ❜

"....ramen-"

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"Oh my god what a complex meal you're making"

Sooyoung sardonically exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

"What else do you expect? A full course meal for breakfast?!"

"Yeah whatever"

Sooyoung left the kitchen area, lazily throwing herself on his couch. Jungwon rolled his eyes at her

"Might as well help me out if you have nothing to do"

Jungwon suggested, taking out a cooking pan from the cabinet.

"What help do you need in making noodles?"

Sooyoung mockingly chuckled which received a vexed glare from him. He took two packets of chapagetti ramen from another cabinet. He tore the top off both the packets and took the flavourings out, placing it aside.

"Jungwon?"

"Hm?"

He responded, cautiously checking the flame from the stove.

"Do you have a computer?"

Sooyoung asked, peeking from behind the headrest of the couch like a little kitten.

"I do"

"Can I use it for a sec?"

"Hm. It's in my room"

He pointed his finger at the door to his room. Sooyoung muttered a 'thanks' as she made her way into his room. Jungwon restlessly exhaled, crossing his arms and waiting for the water to boil so that he could cook his noodles.

Sooyoung closed the door behind her after getting in. She scanned his room thoroughly before stepping further. It was spotless, unlike the last time she saw his room. Proudly chuckling at his cleanliness, she went towards the system set up.

She switched on the system which was placed to face the door, directly opposite to the door in other words. Taking a seat on the cozy gaming chair in front of it, she began using it for what she needed. Which was for games of course. She still didn't get her computer back. That means she couldn't yet game in her house. A wide smile of excitement appeared on her face now that she was doing what she loved so much.

But suddenly...the screen turned all black. It didn't switch off, it was just black and blank. Sooyoung looked at the screen in frustration after it cut her off mid-game. Her lips slightly parted.