❛ XXIV ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

*ring ring*

*RING RING*

"Ugh.."

Sooyoung groaned, lazily rolling the bed. She put her hand out in search of her phone to turn of the alarm. But to her hard luck at that moment, it was out of reach. She got up irritated and located her phone, snatching it from the table. She snoozed it instead of switching it off and laid back down. Suddenly, something flashed her mind.

"Crap-"

She frantically sat back up on her bed, taking her phone in her hands to look at the time. 9:45, it showed.

He'd be here by 10- SHIT I GOT NO TIME.

She immediately hopped out of her bed, running straight to the bathroom to grab her toothbrush. With that popped in her mouth, she rummaged through her clothes in search of something to wear.

Comfy attire, he said.

She took out a pair of beige cargo pants and a black tank top, a grey cropped hoodie coat to top it all off.

She ran back into her bathroom and came out wearing the attire she chose. She wore her hair in a low rise ponytail, with a few strands of hair left free on either side.

She checked her phone again. 9:55 am. It read now. She exhaled in relief that she got ready before the estimated time. She looked through her wardrobe and found a mini cross bag that could hold a little more than her phone, a purse and a mini waterbottle maybe.

As she was waiting, she received a message. The message, from Jungwon. She excitedly opened the message and read it.

Wonie♥️

Wonie♥️:
You ready?

Sooyoung:
Yes.

Wonie♥️:
Come out then.

• seen •

He's here already?

Skeptical about it, she looked out the window. But there was no one to her surprise.

Maybe he's yet to come, maybe close.

She looked around.