❛ XXXIII ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

She's...gone?

She's actually gone?

He put his two fingers to her neck trying to check her pulse. There was no pulse.

He retreated and looked at his bloody hands with tears forming in his eyes.

"What have I done.."

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE!"

He hit the floor harshly with his palms that held the guilt of killing his loved one.

He slid his hand under her shoulders and tried to carry her but when he did her arms fell out of her torso. He quickly yeeted her away and crawled behind in pain till his back hit the wall.

"ARGHH"

He anxiously grabbed his hair, his hands and legs shaking in horror. His face tainted with blood from his hands.

'What a pity' - ???

The more he looked at her, the more traumatized he became. But at the same time he couldn't stop looking at her.

"Get up won't you?! Get mad at me! Yell at me! I want you to fight me again right nOw-! You angry bird...why....WHY THE F@&#-#&#&#$"

That sure made him go insane. He didn't realise what he was saying. It was like those words were just forced out of his mouth.

Her blood suddenly resumed flowing from her body and flowed till the entire floor was covered with it. It was almost like a pool of blood and Jungwon seated in it along with his dead Sooyoung.

The blood came till his ankles, staining his legs and clothes with them. However even something creepy like that didn't get him out of his thoughts.

Guilt. That was all he felt that moment.

No- this is not true right-?

He shook his head side to side to deny what he was seeing. But he saw the truth which cannot be denied.

What's going on-

Why is everyone dying..?

And why is everything...red?