❛ XV ❜

"There you are"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

He approached the bush closer to pull the person out of it. Right on time, the person ambushed out of it with a sharp piece of glass on her hand. The glass piece was held so close to his eye, preparing to stab him. But something stopped her. His hand. He grabbed the person's wrist to stop the disaster that could've happened to his eye. He chuckled.

"Nice try. Now it's my turn"

He snatched the piece of glass from her and used it to stab her down the throat. She groaned in pain, struggling to stand upright. He patted her cheeks quite harshly.

"Go ahead"

He said with his voice going deeper than anything. He then took a step back and spread his arms out like he was tempting her to stab him back. She glared at him, taking in suffocated breaths. He chuckled again.

"Can't?"

She had enough of it and tried punching him, her other hand taking the glass piece out of her throat. He moved backwards as she moved forward, towards him, trying to hurt him. As she tried to take the glass out, her skin pierced through it making her palms bleed too. She felt a sharp paining sensation. But his defeat mattered more. She eventually took the glass out of her throat and started running towards him.

The fight had begun. Him with a crowbar and her with a mere piece of broken glass. They fought till death does them apart. He made the first move by stabbing her in her stomach with his crowbar. She surprisingly survived that. He held the wound tight with her palm. She fought him back, trying to stab him. At some point, she managed to yeet his crowbar away. His eyes followed the crowbar that flew away and landed a few inches away from him. While he got occupied by that, she, Mio Hana, stabbed him.

But...

"Yoo Minkyung"
"Seo RyuShin"
"Yang EunJeong"
"Mathew Grey"
"Jeon Hayun"
"Sun Daehyun"

"Mio Hana..." |

━━━━

Jungwon woke up in the morning with a sharp pain on his collar bone. He rolled around the bed uneasily before he held his shoulder tightly with his hand and pushed himself up from the bed.

"Argh"

He groaned in pain as the sensation just got worse. He took his hand away from his shoulder. He saw blood. Perplexed by his state, he tried looking at it with his own eyes. Struggled a bit but saw drops of blood dripping down from there that stained that part of his shirt.