❛ XXXII ❜

"Isn't this the mouth that spat on me?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

(Contains violence and blood‼️‼️)

(Also kind of disgusting to people who despise cockroaches)

Before she could scream or even say anything, he harshly cupped her cheeks and put the sharp edge of the knife in her mouth, ready to slice it anytime.

Muffled cries emitted from her mouth as he pressed the knife harder against the corner of her lips, causing it to cut and bleed.

She tapped her feet rapidly, unable to bear the pain anymore. Despite having the will to fight back, her body had almost given up.

"Should I go in deeper?"

He nonchalantly raised his brow, sliding the knife across her tongue, deeper into her mouth. Her eyes shut close in pain and fear, tears strolling down her cheeks non stop.

It was useless to fight back.

He's strong.

Very strong.

I refuse to believe he's human.

I might as well just accept my fate.

His creepy smile relaxed, the corner of his lips curling down. His confused eyes stared at his own hand, noticing something.

Neon blocks of red, green and blue appeared randomly on his hands, vanishing immediately after.

Am I....

Glitching-?

He took the knife out of her mouth, looking at his body which started to distort.

What's going on-

He glitched even more, looking like he was gonna disappear into thin air, until..

"Get the fuck off of her!"

The killer was harshly pushed away from her by another figure who appeared out of no where.

Jungwon...?

He glitched out of existence when Jungwon appeared on the scene.

Jungwon's eyes first laid on Sooyoung, the condition she was in. She wasn't even able to react to his arrival. However she was glad. He quickly fell on his knees weakly infront of her, scanning her entirely.