❛ XXIX ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

10:47 pm

*ring ring*

The ringing of the door bell woke Sooyoung up from her thoughts. Not suspecting anything that moment she put the dish she was washing back into the sink and wiped her wet hands with a dry towel nearby to open the door.

Her hand was inches away from the door knob when she paused for a while.

Am I expecting someone at this hour-?

Her suspicions grew when she recalled the time. It was one hour away from midnight. Such an odd time right? Well atleast for common visitors.

She peeked through the door lens. A relieved sigh left her mouth as she twisted the door knob, pulling the door open.

"Hi Jungwon!"

Jungwon who stood waiting outside her house smiled at her taking a step in. She closed and locked the door behind them.

"What brings you here at this hour?"

She asked. Her excitement from his presence was very vivid. He blankly looked at her, his hands buried deep in his sweat pants' pockets.

"I just felt like seeing you tonight"

A faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Tch. How romantic"

'Yeah, you won't be saying the same in a few minutes'

Jungwon took a seat on the couch staring at Sooyoung with a calm demeanor. Sooyoung raised a brow at him.

"Soo, remember the scissors I left in the studio that day?"

"Yeah I have it with me. You need it?"

She pointed at the storage room like she was signalling where it was.

"Yes"

He replied with the same smile he had when he arrived. His lips never moved down once. Clasping his hands together he leaned forward, resting his forearms on his thighs. He looked slightly impatient.

Not gonna lie he does not feel like the Jungwon I know.

"Gimme a moment. I'ma go get it from the storage room. It's a bit messy so it might take time"

"It's fine."

She shot him a smile before walking into the storage room. A smirk formed on his lips which vanished the next second, leaving no trace. His smile had dropped too as he watched Sooyoung leave.