❛ IX ❜

"Come with me"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

The P.E teacher grabbed Jungwon by his wrists, taking him somewhere unannounced. Jungwon quickly hid the keychain in his pockets, following his path.

"May I ask, where you are taking me?"

"To the principal's office"

Jungwon internally froze for a second, his body still moving with the teacher. Did the principal find out about the fight? He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He stopped asking questions further and went along with him to see what the principal had to say.

After quite the walk, they had arrived at the Principal's office which was located in an old looking part of the college. The P.E teacher knocked on the huge double door, still holding on to the student.

"Come in"

A deep and stern voice commanded from inside. The P.E teacher opened the door and walked into the room, pulling Jungwon with him. 'Principal Kim Taehyung'. The triangular nameboard in golden and dark wood said. He wore a matte black blazer with a white T-shirt underneath. No tie. His hair was neatly slicked back. Jungwon looked at Principal Kim who was looking at Jungwon with an angry expression printed on his face. Infront of him stood another student, facing the principal. The student turned around showing his face at the sound of foot steps.

Oliver?

Jungwon immediately knew the reason he was called in for. The P.E teacher let go of Jungwon and left the room bowing to Principal Kim, leaving the three alone.

"Jungwon?"

"Yes sir"

"Please come forward"

The principal commanded. He walked forward till he stood beside Oliver. The Principal looked at the two back and forth with the same expression.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

He slammed his palms against the table.

"Do you people attend school to fight in the corridor?!"

The principal madly yelled out at them. Jungwon hung his head low. Oliver didn't. Instead he looked at the Principal like he didn't give a shit about what he said. Nor about the whole situation.

"How many warnings does it take for you to shut up Oliver? THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU GOT A COMPLAINT!"

Oliver rolled his eyes at the fuming Principal which went by unnoticed by him. The principal then moved his focus to Jungwon.