❛ XXVII ❜

"H- heeseung-?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

She darted her fearful eyes from his neck towards his eyes. Her lips were trembling, unable to process what she had done. His eyes were focused down at his abdomen where she had stabbed.

She frantically let go of the knife handle, wobbling a few steps away from him.

"No- no- no"

She muttered along the way. Her voice sounded unstable.

He looked back up at her and blinked his eyes, both shocked and confused by her actions. His eyes displayed pain. His hands clutched his abdomen tighter. His legs wobbled unsteadily before he hit the ground.

She rushed towards him and caught him in her arms.

"No please- tell me you're okay"

She shook him vigorously when she noticed his eyes gradually falling shut. Everytime she shook, his eyes opened for a while before they started to close again.

"Soo.."

He weakly said, his voice being almost inaudible. Guilt rushed through her when she heard his voice sound that way.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-"

Tears strolled down her cheeks as she held on to him tighter. She deeply meant her sorry.

His lips curled up a little. It was warm.

"It's fine... you're my little sister. I don't mind."

With that, his eyes shut close. His body felt heavier in her arms. That was when she knew he....

"Hey- wakeup! Idiot!!"

She shouted, shaking him so that he'd wakeup. But no. His lifeless body never moved.

"Fuck it- HEESEUNG! GET THE FUCK UP!!"

Still no movement. That was when she realised the bitter truth.

..why? Just why?

She buried her face in his neck and bawled her eyes out. The feeling of guilt never left her. A part of her didn't want to believe her eyes, rather trust her heart which said that he was alive. But that wasn't the case. He really was no more.

"What's wrong with you?! Why are so you weak to die after a damn stab?!!!"

She sniffed.

"Idiot. Do you hate me that much that you left me?!"