❛ XIII ❜

"Did you hear that?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

He whispered asking her. Leaves around them rustled creating a sound that only Jungwon heard.

"Hear wha-"

She said in a normal tone of voice.

"Shh"

He kept his index finger on her lips to keep her silent. She understood the assignment and kept her silence.

"Let's go"

He whispered again but this time grabbing her wrist and taking her with him.

"No wait- what was that?"

She curiously asked, also trying to stop him from walking away. Rather, he pulled her harder and continued walking at a faster pace.

"Don't mind that. Must've been a stray cat"

"Let's go see it then. I love cats"

"NOT AT THIS HOUR SOOYOUNG"

He sounded harsh this time. Very harsh. Like a strict dad being protective over his daughter. His tone scared her that she didn't talk any further. Instead, just went with him till they reached her house.

"Get in"

He pushed her forward and let go of her wrist. She hesitated to enter her house for a bit.

"Don't test my patience, Sooyoung"

He coldly said which snapped Sooyoung out of her thoughts.

"I'm sorry-- Uh- Thank you for bringing me back home- I-"

"Hm."

He cut her off mid-sentence and walked away without looking back. Sooyoung stared at him till he vanished from her sight. She then went inside her house and locked the main door.

Jungwon began walking towards his house after making sure that Sooyoung had safely reached hers. He didn't really find the atmosphere scary or intimidating. Rather he found it cool. That mindset didn't last long. The feeling of a stalker crept in his body. He fastened his pace incase that really was a stalker.

The wind which seemed to be in a normal temperature just moments ago got colder suddenly. The chill breeze brushing against him sent chills down his spine. The whole scenario made his body cold too. His lips got dry. His face turned pale. There was no working street lights. He took out his phone and turned on the flash light to be able to see his surroundings better.