❛ XIV ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

Lights around him started to flicker until it shut off entirely. Pitch black darkness filled the room allowing no light. Jungwon crawled on the ground to get a hold of some furniture in his room. To his surprise, he found nothing. It was like he was caught in a dark and empty land with nothing around him. The creepy cold breeze was the only thing he felt that moment.

"Is someone here?!? Please answer"

He cried out for help, knowing damn well that he lived alone. But he did feel someone approach him despite not hearing their footsteps.

"Uhm-"

He mildly stuttered looking around for a possible escape. Until he felt a pair of hands on him. On his neck.

What-

He tried holding the pair of hands to yeet it away but he didn't feel anything. His hands felt nothing but his neck felt so. The grip on his neck tightened. It started choking him. He battled for breath as the grip only got tighter and tighter. He held his neck with his own hands trying to restrict the invisible, infeelable hands from choking him to death.

Too bad, it didn't work. He pushed himself backwards with his legs to get away from it. Only for the grip to end up following him all the way. He moved frantically until his back hit a wall. The someone who was choking him pinned him to the wall, leaving him with no chance to escape. His whole body felt controlled by someone other than him at that point.

He shook his head back and forth rapidly, wiggled his body harshly, he tried every other way to escape but everything went in vain.

"Jun..g...won..."

He heard someone call his name out. The voice felt like that of a teenage boy but was more dramatic.

"Who is that?!?!"

He shouted hoping that he'd receive a reply. He didn't. The voice vanished into thin air and was never heard again. Never the same voice again.

The hand strangled him harder and harder as time went by, making it almost impossible for him to breathe.

He was falling unconscious. That was when he noticed a barely visible, dissorted image of someone. Someone so familiar. That he did not know who. The image was glitching until it completely vanished. He fell unconscious. Dark red imprints of the choke-hold, still left on his neck.

━━━━

"Jungwon..?"

She patted his shoulder. He gave no response.