❛ IV ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

His body moved uneasily back and forth before getting up from his sleep in an instant. He brought his hand to his chest, breathing in and out rapidly. He placed his free hand behind him on the mattress leaning on it.

"Okay now..what was that-"

He was paranoid by the visions he saw. Though it was partly blurred, he had a base sketch on what had happened. A murder, he witnessed a murder in his dreams. He had no idea who killed whom but, he felt something familiar with the pattern, the movements.

He took his phone from the nightstand.

2:45 am

It said.

He kept it back on the stand. He got deep into his sheets as he wrapped himself entirely in it with only his head peeking out before finally closing his eyes.

"AHH-"

The vision appeared again, ruining his peaceful sleep. He switched the bedroom light on as he sat back up on the bed. He ruffled his hair in annoyance as he took his phone, holding it horizontally like he was holding a switch.

It was a game he plays, whenever stress takes over him. He's playing it again.

Minutes in, his calm expression turned into a frantic one. He was gritting his teeth, his eyes completely focused on the screen, in an unhealthy way.

His fingers moved at a fast pace across the screen.

"YES!!"

His frantic expression disappeared, displaying a happy one. He won the game, again. By far he had never lost a single match against the players he played.

Suddenly a sharp pain woke on his forehead which soon spread down his whole body. It was like someone took control over his nervous system. Not the slightest movement in his body. His fingers curled out, his eyes were wide open. He was staring at the abyss. The sensation slowly calmed down. His eyes fell shut as his body landed to rest on the wide bed.

━━━━

*buzz buzz*

He shifted his body to the other side.

*buzzzz*

His eyes slowly lit open as he pushed himself up from the bed. His eyes were drowsy. He felt like dozing off to sleep again. That was until he took a look at the wall clock.