❛ VII ❜

"By taking good care of I mean, accompany her and help her with her work today"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

The teacher added. Jungwon hesitated for a moment before agreeing to the teacher's words.

"I will, teacher"

The teacher smiled before getting back to her desk. She took a chalk and wrote a few points on the black board as the lecture began. Sooyoung mentally rolled her eyes at the teacher's stupid decision.

━━━━

It was lunch hour already. The students dismissed one by one to the cafeteria to take their seats before they get filled. The classroom was almost empty now.

"You coming?"

Harua and Sora approached Jungwon who didn't seem to move yet.

"I'll come with Sooyoung"

Jungwon said. The two nodded as they left the classroom to get to the cafeteria too. Once they were gone from his sight, he shifted his gaze on Sooyoung who seemed to have slept again in the meantime. Jungwon scoffed at the heavy responsibility his teacher gave him. Sooyoung slowly lifted her head, taking a look at her surroundings. Yep, just her classroom. It was just the two in the classroom now.

"Gosh you're finally awake"

Jungwon annoyedly said with his arms crossed over his chest. Sooyoung brushed her hair back with her hand, giving him an 'I-don't-care' look.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. It's lunch time"

Jungwon stood up almost immediately, walking towards the door. He paused next to the door frame, looking behind his shoulder. Sooyoung still hadn't gotten up from her seat. He leaned against the door frame, his arms still crossed over one another, staring at the girl.

"Ain't coming?"

"I can't get up"

Jungwon scoffed once again before walking up to her.

"Hold me"

He let out his hand for her to grip on to. She held on to his forehand as he lifted her up. He wasn't looking at her as she got up. Not a single glance.

"Let's go"

He said and was about to take his leave, but was stopped by Sooyoung who still didn't let go of his hand.