❛ XX ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

He twisted the door knob open that revealed her. Sooyoung. She wore an off white cloud hoodie paired with ankle length black jeans along with a beige tote bag hanging down her shoulder.

She took a minute glance at him before walking in like it was her own home. She looked emotionless and cold. Jungwon quickly put on his act which began with a scoff. He locked the main door behind them as he approached her.

"Why are you here?"

He tried to sound annoyed at the fact that she was there beside him. But was he though.

"No reason"

She sat on the couch, rummaging through her tote bag.

"And what's in that bag of yours?"

He circled his index finger pointing at the bag.

"My sewing stuff"

She unpacked then one by one, placing it on the coffee table infront of her. Jungwon took a seat beside her.

"Are you gonna sew now?"

"Yes"

"You could've done that at home."

"I didn't wanna be there any longer"

"Why? What happened?"

He sounded geniunely curious now. She finally looked at him for the first time after coming in.

"Why should you know?"

She looked away.

"Do you not wanna tell me"

A sigh left her mouth.

━━━━

~ FLASHBACK ~

"WHY ARE YOU LATE SOOYOUNG?! THE SCHOOL ENDED AN HOUR AGO."

Sooyoung's mother fumingly raged at Sooyoung. She reacted nothing to it. Just her hands tied to her back not taking in any of her mother's words.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"What's with that behaviour young lady?!"

"What?"

She rolled her eyes at her.

"You were good. What changed you? You know you're not allowed to roam around after school!"