❛ XIX ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

STRIKE!!

The screen above the bowling alley displayed as the ball flawlessly knocked all the pins down.

"You're so cool!"

Harua exclaimed tugging on to the cyber guy's arm. The guy smirked shifting his focus from Harua to Jungwon.

"Why don't you give it a shot?"

He asked Jungwon who found comfort among the couches. He let his hand out with a ball in it, seemingly challenging Jungwon to a game.

The corner of Jungwon's lips developed into a smirk. He lazily got up from the couch, taking his black denim coat off that revealed a plain black tee inside. It was loose on him, yet so attractive. He tossed the coat on the couch, approaching the guy, Asakura Jo.

Harua looked at the two, fanboying over them like crazy.

Jungwon chose a ball from the options he had, finding himself a comfortable one. Jo backed away, giving Jungwon some space. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, looking at Jungwon who was about to throw his ball. Jungwon studied the alley thoroughly as he took a few steps backwards. Like wind gushing over something, he ran smiling and rolled the ball into the alley. The ball sleekly moved and hit the pins, knocking every single one down.

STRIKE!!

It was a perfect strike!

Harua jumped up and down, cheering for Jungwon. Jungwon smirked looking at the results before shifting his gaze towards Jo. Jo seemed shocked at the results, his eyes never moved away from the screen. It was like he didn't expect Jungwon to be actually good at it. Maybe he just got lucky.

"Your turn"

Jungwon said, backing away for Jo to bowl now. Jo approached the alley with a new found fire inside him to get another strike and win against Jungwon. He swiftly took the ball and rolled it into the alley like a pro. His face displayed a whole new level of confidence that he was gonna get it. As expected, the ball knocked down many pins. But not all. One single pin remained. It stood there steady and stable.

Jo stared at that one pin in shock. He didn't think that he wouldn't make it.

"Roll it again. You might get a spare"

Jungwon spoke up in an encouraging tone. Jo nodded and rolled it again and did get a spare. He looked at Jungwon, signalling him to play now. Right when Jungwon was about to roll, his phone vibrated. He scoffed, weakly letting the ball roll into the alley to pick his call. He didn't put in any effort so neither of them expected a good result.