❛ XVI ❜

"Hey"

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

His voice sounded deeper than usual. He leaned on the door frame, shooting her with a smile. She looked at him in the eyes with her lips parted. Neither did she speak nor move. She stayed still infront of him.

"So are you just gonna stare at me like that or get in?"

Jungwon raised a brow that snapped Sooyoung out of her deep thoughts.

"Y-yeah- I'll get in"

She got in without thinking twice. She had planned to just check on him and leave immediately. Well, she couldn't anymore. He chuckled at her as she got in. Once she did, he closed the door behind her.

She stood there, staring at the extremely organised and neat house. She was examining every inch of it.

"So, what are your thoughts?"

His lips formed a thin like as he leaned a bit to the front with his hands tied to the back.

"It's...so calm"

She said, still looking at his house in awe.

"Well, that's cuz I live alone"

He walked towards her till he stood beside her.

"What about your parents?"

She turned to face him for his answer.

"Long story short, I don't know where my father is"

"Your mother?"

"She's dead"

"Huh-"

"What?"

"Oh shit- I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have asked you that"

"It's...it's fine"

He gave her a weak smile. He didn't wanna talk about that topic again. Nor did Sooyoung want to mention it. They looked away from eachother in awkwardness.

"Uhm- anyways- why didn't you come to school today?"

She finally mentioned the reason she came over for.

"Oh yeah right"

She looked at him with a mild curiosity to know the reason. He moved and stood in front of her, facing her. He then casually unbuttoned the first three buttons on his shirt. The curiousity left her and rather perplexed thoughts occupied her.