❛ XXVIII ❜

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"SOOYOUNG? WHERE ARE YOU?"

Jungwon breathlessly dashed through her house's main door. The door was unlocked which was helpful for him.

"SOOYOUNG!! ANSWER ME!"

He hollered but all he could hear back were the echoes of his own voice. He mentally cursed, stepping further into her huge house, more like a mansion.

From where he stood, he noticed one's forearm visible from behind the sofa. He recognised those hands at once.

He ran towards where the forearm laid still. It revealed the person he was looking for, Sooyoung, passed out on the ground with blood flowing from her nape.

He kneeled down next to her and lifted her in his embrace, placing his hands behind her neck.

"Oh my god are you okay?!"

His voice sounded panicky as he shook her side to side to wake her up. His sight darted away towards his hands which were holding her neck. It was bloody from her blood.

He quickly acted and took off his brown-green flannel. He moved his hands to her shoulders and moved her around, letting her rest face down on his chest. He gently held her head and wiped her bloody neck with his flannel.

Luckily the wound wasn't too deep. He exhaled.

"You're not even that hurt idiot. Why can't you wake the heck up?!"

He definitely wasn't thinking straight seeing her like that. He moved her away from his touch, now staring right into her closed eyes as if he was trying to manipulate her into waking up. 

On a sudden she hastily sat up, coughing saliva all over his face. She patted her chest trying to clear her throat.

He wiped her saliva off of his face in distaste and rubbed his hands against his pants, peering at her right after.

"I'm sorry-"

She apologized, feeling embarassed.

"Forget that. What happened to you?! Why were you passed out?!? Why is your neck bleeding-? I- I'm confused-"

He bombarded her with question he'd like immediate answers to, to calm him down from panicking.

Her embarassment quickly faded away, guilt and sorrow overtaking her again. His expression softened but still showing concern.

"What's wrong Soo..?"

He placed his palm on her cheek, caressing it gently. She held his wrist with both her hands, taking it off of her cheek.