❛ XXX ❜

Fuck-!

███████▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

Quick- what do I do- what do I do.

A bulb glowed on her head. She moved closer towards one of the legs of the bed, cautiously waiting for an ambush.

If he had really found me then he must look under the bed to drag me out right.

Just as she thought, a pair of feet landed on the floor, meaning that he got off the bed. He leaned with his palms against the bed.

Perfect.

She crawled backwards to get out in time when he looks under the bed.

So, here's the plan.

He'd definitely look for me under the bed considering his position right now. Taking that as an opportunity to escape, I'd crawl out in time and hit him from behind. That'll buy me time to run away.

Wow I'm smart.

She noticed him bending over slowly. But before his eyes could dart under the bed she crawled out and got on the bed. Wasting no time she threw him a strong emblow strike on his back.

No wait.

Attempted to.

Because her attempt failed.

She was smart, but he was smarter.

The villainy hands of his grabbed her wrists stopping her in time before she could strike him with her elbow.

H-huh-?

She looked at him with widened eyes in shock. Panic was sure evident. The poker face if his shot her a quick wide smile. A creepy one.

The smile immediately fell. He tilted his head, emotionlessly bringing his face closer to hers.

"Failed at escaping huh?"

He smirked. She tried shaking his hand off of her grip but failed as his grip was too strong. Inhumanly strong.

I....disgusting but I'm gonna have to do this.

She held her eyes closed and spat saliva on his face. Lucky, it got in his eye. His eye twitched from the burn as his grip loosened a bit.

Using up this opportunity too she shook his hand away and ran out the door, stumbling a few times but eventually making it out of the room.

He rubbed his eyes and wiped his face with his free hand, watching her escape at the same time.

He scoffed.