❛ II ❜

"Sooyoung you're....scared of cockroaches?"

scared of cockroaches?"

███████▒▒▒

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

━・赤い部屋・━

━┈━

"YES I AM. NOW GET THAT LITTLE SHIT OUT OF THERE"

But instead, Jungwon burst out laughing as she trembly pointed at her mannequin with her partly layered pieces of clothing.

Sooyoung gave him a 'what's wrong with you' look.

"I love the sabotage, let it stay"

She frowned at his thoughts on the whole situation.

"If you don't shove it away now I'ma cling on to you, also sabotaging your work. You don't want that do you?"

Jungwon scoffed rolling his eyes away from her as he made his way towards the mannequin. Sooyoung smirked at how her plan worked.

He squatted a bit, with his hands on either side of the mid part of the structure, waiting for the roach to appear. He had captured it in his palms once it peeked out.

"Here"

He put his hand with the roach up to Sooyoung's face as she bent backwards, moving away from him.

"Jungwon! Please!"

Jungwon gave her a mischievous smile before throwing it out the window. She had already resumed her work by the time Jungwon arrived back at the place.

"No thanking me?"

Sooyoung jeered at him before minding her piece. He ridiculed as he got back to cutting his piece of fabric. He flawlessly slid his sharp scissors through a beige-white chiffon fabric, right on the lines he had earlier marked.
Sooyoung on the other hand was still marking as her design had many cuts and puzzling turns. She was careful with every move, just to beat Jungwon.

"Time's up students. You all can now leave and arrive at the college tomorrow according to your timing"

A familiar voice spoke up from the speaker. Upon hearing the announcement, every student in their own studio started packing up. So did Jungwon. Sooyoung who was still working waited for Jungwon to depart so that she could also prepare for her leaving. She kept her basic materials like chalk, glue and scissors in her bag, leaving the extra pieces of fabric there, to lay on the ground. She need not have to worry about theft as it was her private studio. Her father had paid tons to get her, her own studio for her to work comfortably in.