Long time no see Marshall Lee

It was the day of the ball and I was oh so very excited. Peppermint maid walked passed me to put the refreshments on the table.

"Prince Gumball, is there anything else you will like me to bring out?" she asked. I sighed in relief, all the decorations were done. Everyone should be here any minute.

"No, everything is perfect!" I smiled. I looked down at my clothing, "Oh glob! I need to get ready! Please tell everyone I will be down in a second-" the sound of chattering people were close" Glob, there here!!" I ran upstairs. Oh no, what do I wear?? "I know!" I grabbed my normal outfit and slipped myself into it. I came running back down stairs.

"Prince Gumball!" candy people cheered.

"No need for cheering. Please, everyone have a swell time. Let the party begin!" I shouted. I walked around, talked to a few people, and drank my drink. I continued my talk with one of the guest. "Yes, I totally agree. You also look very lovely by the way" .

"Oh thank you Prince Gumball!" she giggled.

"Call me Bubba, it was a pleasure talking with you Ms.-" I couldn't believe who I saw in the corner of my eye.

Every stood quiet and stared at the entrance of the ball. How dare he even presence himself here! At my ball, he is not invited here nor anywhere ,especially near me! He flew over to the punch and downed it all, he licked his lips.

"Ahhhh, my favorite" he dropped the bowl and looked over at everyone "party's over! You should all leave. And if you don't, well..... lets say things wont be..... PRETTY!!" he then transformed into a huge bat. Everyone instantly screamed and started running in circles. Literally. It took a moment before the candy people started pouring out of the entrance.

"Guards!! GUAR-AAAH" I felt his claws in my shoulder as he lifted me up into the air. He flew straight to my room.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He laughed,

"As you wish my Prince". I fell straight to the ground, my back took in all the impact. "Ouch!" I coughed. Glob, it hurts so glob dang much. I wiped a tear off. There is no time for crying Gumball! I tried my hardest to get up. I walked to my door, and tried to call for the guards. "Gu-".

"Na ah aha, I don't think so" He covered my mouth. "Can you just stop squirming for once?! Its getting really annoying ya know" He said. I bit his hand, he hissed. He grabbed me by the arm and put me into a head lock." For the love of glob, I just wanted to talk to you for a bit Bubba".

"Prince Gumball! We'll save you!!" the guards banged on the door.

"But first, tell them to leave" he said. I felt his hot breath against my neck, it made me shudder. He whispered, "Do it... now" he said, tightening his grip on me.

"It's o-okay. I'm alright, you guys can l-leave" I said to the guards. I really hope they don't leave me here with him!

"Oh...okay" replied one of them. Of course, they aren't some of the smartes guards in the Candy Kingdom.

"Good, now. I wanted to talk to you and since they're out of the way, I can". He let go of me. I crawled away from him as much as I could when he sat on my bed. My back hit a wall. "Don't be getting your panties in a twist. I don't bi- Actually, I would be lying if I told you that" He smirked. "So.... You don't talk to me anymore. Its very rude of you. Being a Prince and all, you should still have time for your friends".

"We.are.not.friends" I muttered. In a second he was right in front of me. He gently placed one of his fingers against my head and slid it down to my chin.

"Oh, Don't say that Bubby. You're going to hurt my feelings!" he then laughed and flew up. My breath sped up, where did he go?!? I got up quickly. Maybe, I could escape! This is my chance. I whistled for Monochromicorn. "And what do you think you're doing Bubs?" I heard him tapping his foot for an answer. I froze....he was right behind me, wasn't he? "Well.... I'm waiting" he said impatiently.

"I-i-i....".

"You were whistling for your pet. Do you really want to get away from me that bad?" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. I couldn't help but just stare at him.

"Sounds like a personal problem Bubba" he leaned in closer. No, no, no, no, NO!!! This is bad, this is real bad. He cracked a smile, and leaned in closer to where his lips were just above mine. Trembling, i shut my eyes. I stood there for what seemed like forever. I then heard a faint laugh. I opened my eyes and turned to where the noise was coming from. There he was, floating over the balcony.

"Haha, see you later Prince" he flew away.

Oh glob.......

Be My GumballOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara