The Preparation (Part 2 of 4)

A minute later A fire erupted from the ground and took shape in a body form.

"Gumball, I got your note and came as quick as I could" Flame Prince spoke.

"Thank you so much for coming" I said.

"Lets talk some where private" he said.

"My balcony?".

"Perfect". He grabbed my hand and flew us straight to my room. He let go once we were down on the floor. I looked down at my melted

hand. Ouch.

"I'm sorry" he said, noticing my burnt melting hand.

"No it's fine" I assured him.

"So about that note. You need warriors, yes?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yes... I strongly need it.....if you had seen mine" I awkwardly laughed.

"No problem at all Prince Gumball, they're waiting out in the front. You can go take a look out from your balcony if you'd like" he gesture his hand movement to the balcony. I walked over and looked. I could see many of his people. Flame Prince came up beside me and spoke loudly.

"Everyone! Go on and prepare. We are all going to war!". They cheered and soon started practicing over at the court yard.

"So when does this start?" he turned to me.

"The crack of dawn..." I said, still looking ahead, watching them.

"So you finally realized you made the wrong decision" I heard.

I angrily turned to him, " I never made a decision". He looked me in the eyes.

"I will fight by your side against that dirty bat" he said.

"Well, we must get ready then" I said, leading to the armor room.

I looked at the time, seeing that it was getting close. Just two more hours till it was time. I felt a hot object on my shoulder, I turned around quickly to see it was Flame Prince.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"More than I'll ever be....".

(A/N: I never realized how short this chapter was xD)