The Fall (Part 5 of 5)

"That's enough Marshall. Don't you think you already caused enough!?" The Flame Prince yelled, yanking the vampire's hand off the girl. She fell to the floor, breathing heavily. She looked back up before giving a wide grin. She reached into her pocket, grabbing out a bag. She then proceeded to  smash it to the floor. Dust started to circle her.

"Have fun with your life Marshall!" She called out and with that she disappeared. 'She got away?!?" Marshall grid his teeth together.

"Look at everything you caused you dumb bat! Gumball lost his life because of you! You just had to try and keep him. You couldn't let him be happy. If you were to of just left him alone, he would still be alive. Living happily with me!".

"He was happy! He was happy when we were together! If he really wanted you. He would of had chosen you"Marshall spat at the prince. The Prince's flames rose. "He was happy when we were together" Marshall said once more.

He eyes finally came back to their original color. Marshall then slowly started to unwrap his bandages. He could already feel the sun burning into his skin. He winced at the pain as it took him down to his knees, in front of the Flame Prince.

"What are you doing" Flame Prince commanded to know. Watching as Marshall's skin start to boil. He finally took of his armor and was now shirtless. The sun the burning him in his weakest spot.

"Kill me".

"Excuse me?" the Flame Prince was taken back.

"You heard me! I said.Kill.Me" Marshall said.

The Flame Prince stayed silent for a few moments before he closed his eyes and smiled. He then opened them, it was seen in his eyes that he would show no mercy.

"With my pleasure".

There Marshall was, on his knees awaiting for what would happen to him, the physical and mental  pain was over bearing. He looked back at Gumball. 'wait for me Bubba'.

The Flame Prince started moving his hand in the air, moving it in a circular motion. He lashed his hand toward Marshall. A circle was created around him. Flame Prince raised his hand, the flames followed along. He looked dead straight into Marshall's eyes and the multiple Rings of fire were made. He could hear his people roar and the sound of their heavy feet making their way up the hill to protect their king. Marshall eyes turned red.

"Stop. Don't try to come near me! This war is over. Go back to the Nightosphere demons! Follow my last order. Now Go!" Marshall screamed out.

The demons all shocked by his words came to a hault. They all looked at him, then gave a nod to the king and to each other. One by one, all of them went down on one knee and bowed. They soon disappeared. Marshall turned his head back,letting one tear escape.

Marshall roared out in pain as the ring tightened around. He shut his eyes and tried to ignore it. It was a terrible sight to see for everyone who was still watching.

" I think you had enough.....Now to put you of your misery Vampire King" the Prince spoke quietly.

In one quick second, the Prince stabbed his fist into Marshall'a chest, completely burning him from the inside out. A gaping whole was left as Flame Prince retrieved his hand. With that. the Vampire burst into flames. A painful death, a painful scream to anyone who heard it. The last thing the king saw was wild flames burn into pure darkness....