Dreaming About Me?

This is way too much for me..... maybe I should go to sleep. I walked away from the balcony towards my bed.

This is going to be tough to explain to the candy people on what happened tonight, I sighed. I changed into my Pj's and moved the blanket and covers of the bed so I could hide myself beneath them. Wow.... I'm so tired, my eyes closed immediately as my head hit the pillow.

"Marshall? Maaarshall?" called Gumball. He walked pass the trees and to the secret path Marshall had shown him before.

This is weird, Marshall was suppose to be there right now. He checked his watch to see the time, it was 4:30. Yes, of course Bubba was on time. He always was. So where was Marshall?

"Umm, Hello? Its me, haha, Bubba. Anyone here?" he called out. "Mars-" He was cut off by being turned around quickly.

Gumball was soon faced to faced with Marshall Lee. Marshall smash his lips against Bubba's. He could feel his body go all fuzzy, He kissed back. Marshall soon pulled away.

"Hey there Bubs. Fancy seeing you here" He smiled.

"Y-you invited me, r-remember?" Prince Gumball said, bringing his head down and as he blushed. Finally he looked up at Marshall.

"You want to finish what we started earlier Bubby?". His face got closer again, Gumball could feel his breath against his light pink skin. It made him shiver. He could only stutter.

"S-sure". Once more, Marshall's lips were back on his again. Oh how he loved the feel of this. He slowly pushed Bubba against the nearest tree as he intertwined their fingers together. Soon everything started going blury........

"Dreaming about me eh?" I heard a voice whisper into my ear. I shot straight up and screamed. I grabbed my covers and jumped out of the bed.

"Who's there!?".No one answered. I could hear the foot steps running up the stairs outside of my room. My door slamed open. I screamed once more.

"Is everything alright Prince Gumball? We heard you scream". I caught my breath. I sighed in relief, shaking my head.

"Yes.... everything is fine Guards. My mind is just playing tricks on me" I nervously laughed. I was just hoping that it really was my mind.

"Well, we must let you go back to sleep if you are well. Fionna the human has a surprise for you tomorrow morning. She would like you to get a good night rest for it-". I cut off one of the guards.

"A surprise?" I asked.

"Yes, Good night Prince Gumball". They all walked out and let me be. I walked back to my bed. A surprise? From Fionna, I wonder what this will be. I went back to sleep.