One Last Time

Marshall walked through the pinkish yellow clouds. Each cloud vanished as he pushed them away with his hand.

Where was he?

He continued his way through the unknown mist. Was this.... some sort of afterlife? It was so quiet-

"Marshall" he heard his name be cooed. He turned around, but couldn't see anything. How could he? The mist was so thick.

"Marshaaall" the soft voice lingered a bit longer than the first time.

Marshall jumped when reality hit him.... Was it... was it really?

Marshall soon started running through the unknown area. Could it be? All hope began to fill Marshall.

"Bubba??!" Marshall cried out.

" I'm over here" his faint voice said.

 From where he had heard the voice, Marshall turned quickly, only to be greeted by Gumball.

Gumball tightly hanged onto Marshall for dear life. Marshall shocked, but quickly pulled his arms over his Gumball...

"Please... don't leave me Marshall" Gumball murmured into Marshall's shirt.

"I wouldn't dream of it Bubs" Marshall smiled.

Gumball looked up to Marshall and pushed his lips against the vampire. Glob, How much this felt so right to the prince.

"I-i...". Gumball pulled away from the kiss and looked deeply into Marshall's eyes, "I love you... do you still..-".

Marshall smiled and started back.

"I never stopped, not since the day I met you... I love you Gumball". Marshall leaned back in.

Once there lips touched for one last time, their bodies glowed bright. Both turned into a ball of light that started to float up. Their spirits swirled together in the air, swaying back and forth as if they were dancing one last time. You could hear the faint humming of Marshall's voice, pretending if they were at the ball together. The spirits intertwined with each other as they shot straight up in the air. The sky shot flashed of colors along with a big bang and they were soon gone.

Gone where they could finally be happy.

Happy together.

FIN

Well... that's it! I hope you guys don't hate me. I decided to write you guys this so you could have a happy ending <3 I would like to thank you all for sticking with me through this for so long. It means a lot! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I'm glad for all the support, I'm sad that this had now come to and end, but it's a happy ending. I love you guys! Good Bye.