Not So Scary Dungeon

"Well.... Let's get to it! Mind helping me push this rock out of the way?" Fionna asked.

 "Oh yeah, sure" Flame Prince went to help Fionna.

I soon felt a nudge at my side, looking down I see cake winking at me.

  "Ooh, ooh! That was hot, wasn't it!" she said. I rubbed the burnt mark on my hand. It still hurt, but not as much.

"Just a little" I said. I looked over Fionna to see that the stone was moved, and a flight of stairs appeared.

"Well, don't just stare! Go inside!" Fionna said.

Flame Prince and I were the first to go in. Going down the steps, I could feel them crumble underneath me. It kindascared me. All I could hear was giggling behind us. I stop to turn around, only seeing that the entrance was being closed.

"Have fun you two!! C'mon, lets go Cake!" I heard her last say.

 I can't believe she did that! All I could hear was Flame Prince chuckle, "well you heard her, Let's go" he then lit the way. I followed after.

"So how are you Gumball?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine" I replied.

"I hope you enjoyed our date last time, I'd really like to do it again sometime" he looked at me.

"Oh, I did enjoy it. It was fun, I'm sorry for ending it so soon" I said. he soon stopped walking and turned to me. I turned to him as well. He smiled at me.

"Haha, its fine. You can just make it up to me next time when you're free". He then started to walk away. Realizing that I just stood there, I hurried up to catch up with him.

"O-oh, okay" I blushed.

  "Hey! look at that, that's pretty cool man" I heard him tell me as he ran over to some kind of sign on the wall,its a riddle.

"How can you tell?" I asked. "Its says riddle.... above it.... not to mention its in big letters as well" he told me, raising his hand above the sign to let me see the lit up word RIDDLE .

"Oh , that makes me feel a little dumb" I said embarrassed. He laughed a little.

"It says something about finding something out and finding things at the end" he said, "well c'mon, lets go and see what we can find".

  We soon started walking again, this dungeon was actually not so scary at all. Flame prince stopped walking and came in front of me. I stopped too.

"Prince Gumball, I want to ask you something" he said.

         "Y-yes?" I asked.

 "Are you interested in me? It feels like your not that interested in me like I am with you" he said.

"What??". Is he really asking me this?

"Tell me the truth" he told me, looking me dead in the eyes.

 "Of course! I-i do. I mean, I am interested in you but I'm also interested in...i-in....someone else" I turned away, " I d-don't really know completely y-yet. I need time to figure things out. Look, I'm really sorry! It's just so... really compli-" he cut me off.

 "Shush, It's fine Gumball. There is no need for explaining, look. I like you and I don't care how long you need to take to get things thought out. You know I'll wait for you"

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yes really. I will wait til the day my last flame burns out" he smiled at me, "let's go look for a way out of here" He said.

         " Okay".