Get Off Me

I sighed as I plopped my body onto the bed. I started to remember everything that happened on my date, I closed my eyes.

        "Glob, I bet I looked like an idiot back there" I mumbled.

        "A cute idiot" I heard from above me. My eyes opened in surprise, I sat up.

        "What are you doing here?" I said irritably staring at him as he comfortably sat on the edge of my bed.

        "What, I can't see my boyfriend?" Marshall asked.

        "And who said you were my boyfriend?" I said, crossing my arms.

        "Don't tell me that lit match is your boyfriend " He said.

        I turned pinker. "No he is not, and that is none of your business!" I looked away from him.

        "Well of course its not my business, I know the answer now" He smirked.

        All of a sudden, Marshall starts to float around my room humming. He soon started to...... rap?

        "Gumball so sweet and pink. 

        Let me suck in your color and make you drop to your feet.

        This next part may sound a little bit naughty, but if you let me show you

        I can float your body" He smiled suductivley.

        I turned a rosy red.

        "M-my what?" I nervously asked. He turned to face me.

        "You know what I mean". 

        He then disappeared from where he was at. I looked around, before I could talk, a body impacted me and I was pinned down to the bed. 

        "I love seeing you from this point of view ya know" he smiled. 

        "Get off me this instant!" I said.

        "Oh com'on, you know you like it" he then slithered his tounge at me. I quickly closed my eyes shut.

        "I said get off me!" I repeated. 

        He put his finger onto my lips, bringing them down my neck, then slowly slid it down my shirt to the button of my pants. My eyes became wide as I tried to tell him to stop.

        "If you really wanted me to stop, I would" he told me. 

        "Well, I want you to sto-" He quickly put his lips onto mine.

        I gathered up all of my strength and pushed him away. My lips started to tremble.

        "Please Marshall.... just leave", I said.

        "If you want me to leave, then close your eyes. And I will be gone" He told me. 

        I closed my eyes for what seemed like forever.... I felt my heart starting to hurt. Tears came rolling down my face. Suddenly a knock was on my door.

        "M-marshall?" I asked.

        "Mmmm.... no its me, Banana guard. Its time for the announcement" I heard. I wiped the tears off my face.

        "Oh... of course. I'll be out in a second".