Stood Up (Part 2 of 2)

We soon started to lift off from the floor. I looked down.

"Don't look down, just look at me" I heard him whisper.

 I looked back up... his face so close to mine, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh.... ok-kay" I stuttered.

He leaned his forehead against mine as he swayed us back and forth. There was no music playing until I heard humming. Marshall's eyes were closed as he hummed. I closed my eyes and laid my head upon his chest.

"I don't mean to bug you about it... but why did you miss my ball?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about that Bubs. I didn't know about it, my cousin 'misplaced' my invitation. If I knew I would've been the first one here" I heard him say. I smiled.

 "It's okay, at least you're here". I could feel the air breeze as we started to come down. I felt his feet hit the ground. I didn't want to move away from him.

"Ahem...". We both quickly opened our eyes to see peppermint maid with a paper in her hand.

"I don't mean to bother you Prince Gumball, but it seemed that you forgot to read and sign the document for the Duke of Walnuts" she said. I could hear Marshall sigh as I got off of him and walked over to her. I grabbed the document.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I must have forgotten" I said.

      "It's fine, just read and sign" she smiled. She turned around and walked away so I could do so. I walked over to Marshall.

"Yeah, I know. You got to go" he annoyingly stated.

"I'm sorr-".

"No, it's fine Gumball" he said, walking up to me. He grabbed my hand and raised it too his face. I could feel his lips kiss my hand," night Bubba".

He flew out of the entrance. "Night Marshall".

A/N: This is really short xD But then again This is basically the second part to the chapter before c: Hope you enjoyed