It's a Duel (Part 1 of 2)

Prince Gumball's POV

What were they doing here!?? I shockingly stared at Marshall and the Flame Prince, both coming in from the entrance. Wait....What the glob going on!?

"Look Bubba, this lit up match just doesn't get that you're in love with me and not him. So he wanted you to choose, so just make this quick and pick me already" Marshall said. I looked over to Flame Prince to see his temperature rising a bit.

"W-what?" I stuttered. This can not be happening.

"Look all you got to do is choose me, it's that simple. I don't see why you're hesitating" he said.

"Why don't just shut your annoying vampire mouth and let him choose with out being pressured" I heard the Flame Prince say.

"Then why don't you stay out of peoples business and-" I cut him off.

"Enough Marshall!" I said.

"Gumball just admit it, you know you want me. You'd be jealous in a second if you saw me with another guy" Marshall smiled.

"Pardon me!? I wouldn't be jealous at all!" I yelled at him.

"Oh really? Lets see about that" He said. I soon saw Marshall make his way over to Flame Prince. What was he trying to prove?

"Oh Flame Priiiince" Marshall sang as he got close to the Flame Prince. Was he trying......?

"What do you want?" annoyingly the Flame Prince asked, backing up. Marshall then yanked the Flame Prince towards him.

"M-marshall?" I asked. No..... he wouldn't.

The yank on the Flame Prince made him lose balance, falling to the floor. I saw that Marshall took this to his advantage, he grabbed onto Flame Prince's wrist and pinned him down.

"What are you doing!!?? You should be burning!" Flame Prince yelled.

"Lets just say I got a little help from an old friend and I got spat on" Marshall said.

"What?" I asked.

"You mean, you got a fire barrier on you!" Flame Prince quickly stated.

Marshall flipped his hair, "smart, right?".

 He soon started to lean in. Flame Prince struggled underneath him.

"Marshall Lee!! Stop it, this instant, Stop!" I yelled. He stopped mid way.

"Don't you think I'm trying Gumball!?" I heard Flame Prince yell.

"Is someone getting jealous here Bubba?" Marshall asked sweetly.

"What? No!" I said, feeling my cheeks redden.

"If you say so". Marshall roughly smashed his lips against the Prince. I felt my jaw drop. No, why would he-?

"Hmm, not bad. Kind of a coal taste" Marshall said.

 I felt my heart shatter once more. The Flame Prince soon grew with anger and I saw him explode into a giant flame. Marshall skid across the floor from the force of the explosion.

"How dare you! I'll have your head!" the Flame Prince roared.

"All right! This is what I was waiting for!" Marshall said. He transformed into a giant demon bat. Quickly flying up in the air, he started flapping his wings causing the Flame Prince to be blown outside. "Time to take this outside" Marshall said as he flew after him.

 I came running out next.