Flame Prince

I was almost ready , just adding a little touch up to my hair, I walked out of the bathroom. I whistled for Mono-Chromicorn. He soon showed up.

        "Now you decide to show up. What happened with last time I called?" I asked. He brought up his hoof and stomped and scraped  on the ground. "I don't care if you were with Cake! I needed yo-ugh..... Never mind that. I need to go see Fionna, she has a surprise for me" I paused, "I bet you know where Fionna is......since she's with Cake" I mumbled. He stomped. I blushed as I said, "Monochromicorn! That should be kept in private". I hoped onto his back

"Onward!".

        We were finally at the tree house.  I walked up to find the door open, I let myself in. I heard a noise while going up the stairs so I went towards it. I came into the room,  "Hello Every-" I felt a sharp object slice through my hair," oh my, looks like you almost scrumped up my dome piece".

        "Sorry!" She said. I licked my fingers and slicked my hair back together.

"There we go" I smiled. "So you had a surprise for me I heard" I said.

        "Oh yeah! Guess what!?" Fionna said excitedly.         

        "What?" I asked.        

        "I got a date for you Gumball" Fionna exclaimed. I stared at her, a date!?? With who? 

        "With who???" I asked. She laughed.

        "That's the surprise. I explain more with you on the way ther-" I cut her off.

        "What do you mean on 'on the way there', when is the date?".

  "Today.... at the Candy Krispey Kreme Cafe. Com'on I told him you'll defiantly be there" she said, pulling slightly on my arm.

 "Okay"  I sighed.        

As we came outside, I whistled. 

"Hop on Fionna" I said as I jumped onto Monochromicorn's back. She followed right after.  We flew to the directions she gave us and Monochromicorn dropped us right off in front of the cafe.         

"Well here we are!" Fionna exclaimed.

"Where do I go sit? Wait! I don't even know what he looks like!" I said.

"Trust me, he's flaming hot" Fionna winked, I blushed a little,  "well, see you later Gumball! I'll just go walk around. Bye" and she ran off. 

 I walked inside and randomly picked a table. I wonder what he looks like.... Flaming hot? I smiled to myself, I'll be the judge of that.  Within a few minutes I felt extreme heat. Wow, it got really hot! It was just cool a few seconds ago. I looked around and saw a figure of fire.

Oh my glob..... flaming hot? She set me up with the Flame Prince!?!? He turned his head to me and smiled.  He came walking toward me. 

  "Hello Prince Gumball" He said, taking the seat across from me.

       "Oh... H-hi".  Oh glob, oh glob, oh glob....