The Fall (Part 2 of 5)

The Vampire quickly flew through the forest. This was bad. He hoped Gumball didn't come yet. Flying between the trees and bushes were just a blur. 'I never sent that note' he thought, 'Bubba has to know right? I didn't send it'. The thoughts on what could or might be happening made the older male fly quicker than he already was. In a few seconds he reached the place. 'thank glob... he isn't here'. Marshall stepped onto the ground behind the man.
"You actually thought that you would try and get away with this?" the vampire hissed. The man quickly turned around, shocked.

"Marshall Lee! What are you doing here?".

"I should be asking the same thing to you. Now answer me!" Marshall comanded. How could his own servant....?

"I'm doing what is right my King. You can no longer see that boy. Vampires are only mean't to be with other vampires. He is poison to you! "the servant had dare to say to Marshall Lee.

"Killing Gumball is what's right?" Marshall paused, looking down. The demon quickly looked back up, his eyes flashed to a bloody red.

"Then you better get through me first!".

Marshall leaped onto the servant, knocking him down to the floor. The servant quickly pushed the Vampire away and flew straight up.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere" and with that, Marshall followed, grabbing on to his ankle and slaming him back down to the floor. There was a big 'Omph', dirt flying everywhere. The man's clothes were now ripped.

"Don't make me use this!" the servant threatend, lifting up a needle of poisin once he was finally back on his feet.

"You were going to poisin him!?" Marshall yelled angrily, flying straight back down. He was now face to face with his enemy. He was quick to pin down the hand that held the needle. He grabbed it and threw it across into the pond. 'Splash'.

"Not so tough with out it now, are we?" Marshall snickered. Off gaurd, the servant kicked him. Marshall skid across the dirt, tearing up his shirt while doing so, his back hit a rock. His head following the impact.

"Lump, that hurt". He rubbed the back of his head. He looked back up to see the enemy gone. 'Where did he g-' Marshall felt a body flew straight at him, knocking him over into the pond.

"If I have to kill you first then I will. Your beloved Prince should be here any minute anyway". Before Marshall could speak, the servant pushed Marshall's head under the water. Surprised and shocked Marshall tried to hold his breath, but it was too late when his took a gasp of air in the water. He thrashed his arms and legs around, hoping to throw the servant off. No luck. Marshall could feel his vision darkening. Dark and cloudy. 'No...Gumball...'. He gathered up his strength and kicked him off of him. He was quick enough to grab the needle and made his way over. His speed slowing down. He was getting weak. He needed something. No... not just any something. Marshall pinned his enemy to the ground with what strength he had left and bit down onto the man's neck. Hard.

"Get off of me!" the servant tried to throw him off, but he was getting weaker by the second as the vampire took his strength.He grabbed onto Marshall's shirt, hoping it would pull him off, but failed as it came off. Marshall was now shirtless. Marshall stopped drinking and licked his lips, smiling, he looked down.

"Well, look who's on top now".

"You won't stop me. Gumball will be killed!". "How, you won't be able to?".

Marshall stabbed the needle into his chest. The man screamed in agony. Marshall laughed, as he went dead silent. The took the needle out and threw it as far as he could. "Looks like you just got stopped"...................

(I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. things just have not been going good at all grades, ect.. especially recently this month with the stuff that's been happening relating to the San Bernardino shooting <.< and the Carter high school situation because that is my school ;_; )