Monochromicorn (Part 1 of 2)

A/N: Gumball and Marshall in their teen years xD

Prince Gumball's POV

I headed over to Fionna's tree house on Monochromicorn. He flew straight down to the front entrance of the house. I hopped off his back and soon rang the door bell. Fionna was first to answer.

"I got it Cake!-Oh hey Gumball, Monochromicorn. What brings you guys here?" she asked.

"Oh, um... I just came by and wanted to know if I could talk to you about... stuff" I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Oh... Me and Cake were going to go kick some butt.We just got called about this Queen goblin that won't stop slaping her people up side their head" she explained," sorry Gumball, maybe later?"

"It's fine, it's not really that important. Good luck on kicking butts" I said. She slightly smiled.

"Hey, me and Cake should be back within an hour. You guys can kick it in the tree house until we come back. Cake found this new game we could all play" she said.

"No, it's fi- ouch" I then remember that Monochromicorn was behind me and listening as he kicked me with his hoof.

 Oh yeah, Cake.

"I mean, sure. We'll just be on top of the tree house and wait for you guys to come back" I smiled.

"Sweet! Catch you later Gumball! Come on Cake, let's go".

"Bye Fionna, bye Cake" I waved, watching as they ran off in a direction.

I jumped back onto Monochromicorn as he flew up to the top of the tree house. I carefully took a step onto on of the thick branches and sat down. He rested his body on multiple branches. I sighed, watching as the sun was starting to go down. Wow that was quick... I looked over to Monochromicorn.

"Monochromicorn, do you think you can give me some advice?" I asked. He let out a big puff of air from his nose.

"Well... do you think things would go back to how they use to be..... but in a bad way" I asked. He swung his foot a couple of times.

"I can't help it now. I tried for so long but I'm happy hes back in my life.. well kinda" I sighed," I don't know what to do Monochromicorn, I just don't think I could handle it again. It was so horrible when it happened..." I looked away. I felt him nudge at my arm with his horn.

"Yes, I know... it's... ah, I don't know. He makes me feel... okay- no not okay. I can't explain. I feel like I'm meeting him for the first time again right now. So confused on what the glob was happening" I smiled.......

"Prince Gumball, We had order's from your father to be with you at all times" Banana Guard tried to explain to the young Prince.

"I don't care what my father told you to do. Look, all I'm going to do it just walk around in the forest. I want some time to myself. I'm tired of always being watched over. It's so suffocating" he said, "just please give me at least 25 minutes. I promise I would be back out no later than that".

"As you wish Prince Gumball, but no later than 25 minutes" one of the guards said before they both took place on guarding the forest. The boy smiled.

He quickly made his way past the guards and into the forest. 'Finally, I'm alone!' he thought,'Even if it's for a little while, it's still great'. He soon started slowing his pace down once he knew he was far away from them. For the name of glob, he just turned 16. Did he really still need people watching over him. He pushed apart two bushes as he passed through them. He looked over to see a rock. He walked over to it and decided to rest for a bit. Sitting down he leaned his back against the rock and sighed, closing his eyes.

"And who are you?" was whispered into Gumball's ear.

Gumball immediatly sat up and eyes wide. He stood up and was knocked down by a force of wind.He sharply turn his head to the noise of rustling leaves. He quickly got up again.

"Show yourself!" Gumball commanded. He jumped as he heard laughing, "I-I'm warning you!". "Yeah, Yeah. I heard you the first time".

Swiftly the other boy kept a grip on the tree branch with his legs, as he swung upside down. "Now, who are you?" the boy asked.

"I am Prince Gumball of the Candy Kingdom. W-who are you?" Gumball scaredly asked.

"Marshall Lee, King of the Nightosphere" Marshall smirked.

"Y-you're a vampire!? the Prince said, as he saw the two bite marks on the other boys neck. Marshall quickly flew out of the tree and flew behind Gumball. Gumball shuddered as he felt a warm breath on his neck.

"No duh" whispered Marshall.

He stood still as Marshall moved his finger up and down the young prince neck.

"You do know what vampires like, right?" Gumball swallowed the lump in his throat, "any...shades of... red".

The next was just a blur as the Prince fainted and fell straight to the floor.