Toffee Tulips and a Head Start (Part 2 of 2)

Marshall's POV

I headed off to find Flama. Ugh, where is she? I looked in cave after cave but I couldn't find her! I can't give up now.... I then heard a familiar laugh. I looked out from the cave to see Flama with some stranger.

"Yes yes, now off you go!" she said

"Oh yes, Thank you! hahah" and the little goblin ran off. I then cleared my throat. She turned around.

"Oh Marshall! It's been such a long time" she said as she saw me.

"Hey, you want to do an old friend a favor?" I asked.

"It depends... what is it?". I let my feet come down to the ground as I leaned against the nearest tree, crossing my arms.

"Not much really, I just need you to cast some kind of barrier that can protect me from any harm of fire" I plainly said.

"And what is this for?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it, so are you going to help me or not" I said.

"Well..." she sighed," I guess I can help".

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you" I smiled.

"Let's see if i can remember this.... hmm. I got it! This should work, just hold still, okay?" I nodded.

She stood in front of me, speaking some kind of weird language. I saw bits a fire popping above us, each one bursted into a random letter of the alphabet. The letters soon started circling me and finally the last one popped. She quickly spit a ball of fire that hit my straight in the forehead. I felt it sizzle in.

"Ow, that burned" I rubbed my forehead.

"Sorry about that.... and I kinda spat on you, it's been awhile" she said, wiping her mouth.

"Gross" I said as I was about to wipe my face until I realized that my arm was blue. I looked down at my body and clothes which were also blue, "do you have something else, so I wouldn't be....blue?".

" Oh yeah, of course" she responded, "kneel down please". I got down on one knee.

"Okay...".

"Closer" she said.

 I awkwardly got closer to her. She closed her eyes as she raised her hand over my head. She started to mumble a few words then smacked her hand down on my head.

"Ouch!! What was that for!?" I yelled, rubbing my head. I quickly got up.

"You're not blue anymore, so I don't see the problem" she grinned.

"Touche, well thanks Flama" I said.

"No problem, anything for an old friend" she said.

"See you until next time" I waved as I flew away.

"Farewell Marshall!!" she waved.

I started my way over the the Candy Kingdom. It was close to noon. I came down to the outside of gates once I saw the figure of fire.

"Hurry up, you're late" he said, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Yeah,Yeah. Don't get your panties in a bunch" I said, floating past him to the entrance.

"Excuse me!?" he yelled, coming after me.

I smirked as I mocked him,"Hurry up, you're late" waiting by the doors. He looked at me with an annoyed face.

Be My GumballOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara