Don't Fancy Him

The Flame relaxed in his room upstairs, thinking endless thoughts of his favorite Prince. He muttered Gumballs name under his breath. What will it take for Gumball to be Flame Prince's only? Who is this other person he's having complications with, the other who he is still drawn too?

" Flame Prince, you have a visitor!" yelled out a guard. The Prince raised an eyebrow as he thought,a visitor? Could it be his future Gumball.

He came down stairs and sat down comfortably in his fathers throne. " Raise the door!" He called out. The door of flames where soon raised. The prince looked straight ahead, only to see nothing but thin air.

" Is this some kind of joke?" the prince yelled.

" No, there was someone just here your Magesty, I swe-" He cut off his gaurd.

"Don't take me as a fool. I see no one, therefore there is no one" He stood up,"do not disturb me or face my wrath".

"I am oh so very sorry" and the door of flames where brought back down. The Prince left back to his room, thinking aloud.

"How dare he try to take me as a fool" he muttered, going inside of the empty room.

" Oh, but you are" He heard aloud. Flame Prince looked around to see who said that, only surprised to see no one.

" Who dares call the Flame Prince a fool!? Show yourself" His flames soon started to rise.

" I, Marshall Lee, the Vampire King, got a problem with it match?" Marshall said, now visible to the Prince.

"A matter of fact, I do Vampire King" Flame Prince spat.

"What is Prince Gumball too you?" Marshall demanded, all the Prince did was laugh, resulting only in angering Marshall even more, "don't make me repeat my self again, now What.Is.He.To.You!" Marshall grabbed the Flame Prince by his collar and raised him in the air.

"Get those wretched hands off me!" Flame Prince then threw a fire punch, causing Marshall to let his grip go. "So I'm guessing its you,haha, well if you must know, He's an aquatint I've have been drawn quite fancied too" dusting himself off, " does that bother you Vampire?"

"What are you talking about and for you information, it does bother me" hissed Marshall.

"Gumball let a few things out on our little trip. I tried making my move on him but he told me he was having some kind of complication with someone else. Making it difficult for him to chose at that moment and I assuming that the complication is you. you won't have him.It seems like you have a problem right there" the Prince smiled.

"You stay away from Gumball, you got that? Or you'll be the one with the problem" the King threatened.

"You dare threaten me?!" Flame Prince asked. The temperature in the room quickly rose.

"I dare" Marshall smirked.

"Well then, we shall let Gumball decide. Tomorrow at noon, he will have to choose one of us" . The Flame Prince then snapped his fingers. Guards suddenly appeared, surrounding Marshall. Marshall looked at Flame Prince smile.

"Not cool man" groaned Marshall as the guards escorted him out.

"Let the best man win!" Flame Prince called.