The Fall (Part 4 of 5)

It wasn't long before Marshall  heard a laugh. In the blink of an eye, Marshal's eyes turned red. They came up to see his cousin, twisting the dagger around her fingers.

"THE PRINCE IS DEAD!" She yelled out to their warriors who all cheered in response. Marshall bent down and gently laid the Prince on the floor before standing up. He then stared her down and raised his hand sharply. They all went silent, except for one.

"Now isn't that just sad. Your poor precious Gumball... is dead" she smirked. Marshall glared at her.

"You did this!??" Marshal screamed.

"Tell me. How does it fee Marshall? Huh? How does it feel to get your loved one killed right in front of you?To lose them!" she screamed, throwing the dagger into the floor.

"Sarah, why would you do this to me!?".

"Why?" she then laughed, "did you just ask me why?! Why why why why why!??" she shouted, moving in a slow spin as if she was speaking to everyone. She turned her glare back at her cousin. "I'll tell you why".

"You took away the love of my life!! You took him from me! For what? That lumping stupid sugar stick!".

"What are you talking about Sarah!? And don't you ever call him stupid!" Marshall hissed at her.

"Matt" she snapped.

"Matt?".

"Your servant! ring a bell Marshall? I was there! Watching it right from the beginning. He told me he needed help with some business, so I told that I would help him. We came to the forest and He told me to go hide in the bushes by the tree and whatever happened not to come out. I obeyed him. I didn't understand what was going on when you showed up and started talking nonsense. But then... b-but..." her eyes turned red, "You took his life! I loved him and he loved me! I wanted to die as I watched you kill him. Do you know how it feels to get you loved one killed right in front of you!?- Oh wait. Nevermind, I completely forgot. Your precious Gumball" she snickered.

"You wanted me to know how you felt?". Marshall growled. He began to walk towards his cousin.
"I'll tell you how I feel!".

In a instant, the angry vampire had his hand wrapped around the girl. He was ready to snap her neck right then and there until he felt something burning wrap onto his arm. He then realized it was a rope of fire. The rope quickly began to burn into his skin. Though he didn't care. he ignored it.