Memories and Regrets (Part 3 of 4)

WARNING* sex.... again. Just a memory.

 I was now in my room alone after that girl had left. She told me the magic would ware off and that my guards wouldn't remember a thing of what had happened earlier. I couldn't help but repeat the words over and over in my head. Was everything that she said.... was it true? Does he not care for me as I care for him? Was he just using me.... everything was....

Everything... a lie?........................

The older vampire pulled away from the younger one's lips, looking down studying his face. God, how much he had missed Gumball's expressions during moments like these. So rare.... so magnificent.

Gumball arched his back ever so slightly as a small noise made it way from the bac of his throat. He soon spoke, "Marshall?..." he panted softly.

"Mmm?" was all Marshall could get out as he pushed back into the Prince.

"A-are you ever....-" he paused as he bit his lip, trying the muffle another small sound that wanted to make its way out.

"Just... just let it out... Bubs" Marshall chuckled, watching as Gumball tried to muffle his moans. It was cute, he had to admit. Watching him try to hold them in, but he knew it would be even cuter if he would let them out.

It wasn't long before the prince had finished his sentence.

"going... to leave...me?" Bubba asked. Marshall was a bit taken back by the question but soon smiled.

"Of course...".

Gumball felt his entire world crumble within those seconds those words came out of the vampire's mouth.

"W-what?".

 Gumball could feel himself on the verge of tears. Marshall soon realized what Gumball thought and realized his mistake of his choice of words. Marshall stopped his movements below.

"Wait.. Not like that Gumball" he began to say, "I meant, well, unless you want them to find me in your bed and sneak a peak at my goods".

Gumball then let a few tears fall down as he now felt stupid. He looked off to the side.

"Glob, I'm an idiot" Gumball mumbled. Soon his eyes came back to the vampire as he felt him wiped his tears, then reaching for his chin, lifting it up.

"You're not an idiot.I love you Bubba, I would never want to hurt you nor leave you" Marshall said, leaning down as he kissed Gumball. The prince kissed back eagerly.

"Now, no more talking. Or you will have to be punished".

Hearing that cause Gumball to smiled, "Oh yeah?".

"Shhh" he then continued to love Gumball............

We made love last night, didn't we? Or was this just part of his plan... none of that was real? Does he not love me like he said he did?

"I would never want to hurt you nor leave you..." I repeated the words Marshall had told me. I could only anger begin to rise within myself. "I'm such an idiot." 

I grabbed the nearest object and threw it across the room. I heard a crash and things flew out.

"Lumping Glob Marshall!!".