The Announcement

I got up from the bed and quickly started fixing it. I had to set aside my feelings. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see

a mess. I bent down over the sink and splashed my face with water, grabbing a rag to dry my face. I looked up once more so I could fix my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and onto the balcony to see all the candy people that had waited for me. Soon I heard Ms. Cinnabon yell at me,

"Hurry up!" .

"Ahem" I cleared my throat,"As many of you know, we had a disturbance-"

"We can't hear you!!" shouted one of the candy people.

"Heres your megaphone Prince Gumball"said Peppermint maid as she suddenly handed me it.

"Oh, yes. Thank you" I responded, taking it from her hands.

"Were ready!" yelled Cinnabon.

"Yes, as I was saying. There was a disturbance on the night of our ball, having it end so soon as we were having so much fun. The problem was taken care of and it will not happen again" I said through the megaphone, staring blankly as the candy people did not respond, " that will be all...".

"Yay!" they cheered.

I sighed, coming back inside while the candy people started leaving. I fell down into my chair, closing my eyes.

"Finally, I can just rela-" I was then cut off by a knock.

"Prince Gumball, you have a visitor" I heard the guard yell from behind my doors.

"ugh.... Who is it?" I asked.

"Fionna the human" I heard. I got up from the chair.

"Bring her in" I said, walking toward the doors and opening them.

As soon as I opened the doors, Fionna was already coming inside.

"Whats up PG?" she asked.

"Not much really" I said.

"You free today? I'm hanging out with some friends on a adventure! You should come along Gumball" she said.

I thought a little. Maybe I should go, to get some air and clear up my mind.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to go" I said.

"Great! Lets go!!".

She grabbed my arm and tugged me downstairs. Quickly getting down the stairs she pulled me outside. We then started walking.

"So where are we heading?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll find out" she smiled, "Okay, where is that funny looking rock- Oh! There it is" she ran past a few trees. It then got quiet.

"Fionna?" I asked. I used the exact same path she used.

"Hello??" .

"Over here Gumball!" I heard her yell. I followed the sound of her yell to finally see her with Cake and.... Flame Prince!???

"You ready for an adventure??" she asked.

I couldn't respond, all I could do was freak out inside as Flame Prince just smiled at me. He bend down and grabbed my hand and kissed it quickly. You wouldn't believe the pain that was, but I kept that to myself and just ignored it. I looked down at my hand to see the burnt, melted kiss mark on my hand.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't contain the fire you give me inside" he said. I felt a smile find its way on my face, along with a deep blush.