The Letter

Marshall's POV

I comfortably laid in my bed. Last night was amazing.... It's been so long since we've done it. I just-

"Aye Marshall, you have some trouble right here". My cousin came into my room and threw an already opened pink envelope to me.

"Yeah there is, why are you opening and reading my mail?" I stated, sitting up and grabbing the envelope that sat beside me.

I flipped the pink envelope onto the opened side and took out the paper inside.

"It's just an paper from Bubba. Whats so troubled about it?" I asked, as I was about to unfold the paper.

"...just read it" and with that, she left.

Whats up with her? I shook my head and brought my attention back to the letter. I wonder what it could be... Another ball? Nah.

Wait.... is he... No, it can't be that. He can't do that again, especially after last night..... Did I say something?? I felt my heart pounding as

my hand started getting moist. I was now scared to unfold the pink letter. It's from Gumball, why should I be scared? I took a deep breath and started unfolding. A shaky breath came out once I had the paper completely open. My eyes widened as I started reading the first paragraph.

No... This doesn't make sense. This can't be real... Why would he do this?? I red further into the letter to find a few insults he wrote about me. I saw the time and place he wanted it to be at, realizing that the place was out in the open and the time was in the daylight.

It only angered me more. That lumping- ugh! I don't understand why he would do this to me... What did I ever do to deserve this! I know we aren't together yet, but it feel like he's breaking up with me again....again. I could still remember the first time he had hurt me like this. Why is he always doing this!!? I could feel my eyes stinging. I blinked a few times, now seeing that everything that I saw was red. I could feel my fangs grow a bit bigger and the anger finding it's way on controlling me.....

I will lash him with all the power I have. My people and I will destroy him and his people....and whatever is left of his Candy Kingdom.

If this is what he wants, then he is going to get this for sure! You better watch out Gumball.