The Preparation (Part 1 of 4)

Gumball's POV

I walked over to my balcony. I made sure to have everyone in the candy kingdom hear the news I had for them. I looked down to see everyone staring at me. I looked over my shoulder to see peppermint maid handing me my mega phone. I turned it on.

"Candy people! I have news. We are going to war!" I said into the mike. The candy people gasped. I continued.

"I am going to need strong warriors!" I said.

"I'm strong!!" I heard Ms. Cinnabun yell back.

"Uhm... yes but we are going to need you here....to...look out" I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay!"

I sighed, "Who here will volunteers? Those who would like to go home, leave now" I said. I watched as a majority of them left and I was left with around twenty people.

"Okay, then it's just us! We should now prepare. We don't have much time left. It will start at the crack of dawn. Our enemies will be at their weakest point and we will make out attack" I yelled. I watched as they all cheered and made their way over to the court yard.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs, now making my way over to the court yard as well to watch them practice. After around sixteen minutes or so, I realized my 'warriors' were not as good as I hoped they would be. I closed my eyes and started to think.... What if they have a greater number than us. They will defiantly out number us.... Marshall..... and them. I sighed.... I never thought it would ever end up like this. I didn't want it to, but I must protect my people.

I opened my eyes. Just focus, you need to find a way to make your warriors stronger. I then remembered something. I didn't want it to come down to this but now I will have too. I called peppermint maid over.

"Yes Prince Gumball?" she smiled

"Will you please get me a paper and pen?" I asked. She nodded and made her way back inside. A few seconds later, she came back out and handed me the supplies.

I quickly wrote a note and whistled for Monochromicorn. As soon as he came, I walked up to him with the note in my hand.

"Monochromicorn, please take this note over to the Fire Kingdom" I said, he stomped his hoof and flew off onto his journey.

'Glob Marshall....Why did you turn to be this way....'

(SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE!!)