The Preparation (Part 3 of 4)

A/N: Quick note! This is all happening on the same day, both of them are preparing. Just in case if this was a little confusing. And sorry for it being a bit short as well!

Marshall POV

I walked over to the nearest wall, drawing a circle with a happy face and dousing it with bug juice.

"Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum" I chanted, watching the room as it changed colors quickly. Once I saw the portal opened, I flew in.

I needed to find Sarah.

I flew over all the demons, quickly stopping once I saw my mother.

"Marshall!!! You finally paying your good mother a visit?" She smiled.

"Uh, no. I need to find Sarah, where is she?" I said, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Why don't you say hello anymore? And your cousin is somewhere by the red river smacking demons for her own enjoyment probably".

"I don't have time for this. See you later" I said quickly, flying away.

I flew to the red river hearing a familiar laugh and multiple demons groaning. I looked over to finally see my cousin.

"Sarah! Get over here" I yelled, motioning her towards me. She stopped laughing and looked over at me.

"What?" she said.

"Sarah" I said once more, shooting a glare at her.

"Okay, okay" she held her hands in defense.

"We must prepare for war" I told her. I waited for her response.

"Yeah, I already know. I saw that sugar stick getting ready for it" She said, crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"Well, we don't have to worry. I mean, they're just candy people. We'll win easily" I snickered a bit.

"True, but don't forget, he has someone helping him in this war" She said. My eyes widened a bit in confusion. Who does he know that could possibly make it a bit difficult for winning this war?

"Who?" I instantly asked.

I watched her turn around and she began floating away, but her voice still loud enough for me to hear. She spoke a

"The Flame Prince and his kingdom".

I may not have a heart, but for some reason..... my chest hurt thinking on how he was really serious about this.