Stood Up (Part 1 of 2)

Prince Gumball's POV

It was a new morning and I was in the greatest mood ever. I yawned as I sat up from my bed. I soon heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I called out. I then saw the door knob twist and in came Peppermint maid.

 "Prince Gumball, I have the document from the Duke of Walnuts for you to read and sign" she said.

"Oh yes, I will get that in a moment....but first I wanted your thought on something" I said, coming over to her to grab the document.

"And what will that be?" she asked. I put the document down on my nearest desk.

"What do you think on having another.... Ball!" I excitedly said.

"Well if I remember correctly, the last one ended in a catastrify" she reminded me.

"Well... yes it did, but this one will be different! This can be a...a... gathering of the Kingdom's Ball!"I clapped my hands together, as I continued,"we shall invite all Kingdom's leaders and their people to have a good time" I explained.

"What ever you wish Prince Gumball" she sighed.

"Then it shall be done!" I smiled, "will you please get the invitations done? I will personally deliver them myself so you can take a break!" She then smiled.

         "As you Wish Prince Gumball" she bowed and walked out.

I quickly went to get my bath ready. I locked the door and started to undress myself. "Ahhhh" I said, as I slowly slid my body into the warm bath. I layed there and let myself soak in. I knew I couldn't stay in it for long, or else I wouldn't be able to move after. I then stood up and got out, tieing a towel around my waist, I walked out. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my normal day outfit.

"Peppermint Maid, where are the invitations?" I asked.

"On your desk Prince Gumball!" she called out.

"Oh, Thank you!" I walked over to my desk and grabbed the invitations. I then walked over to the balcony, I whistled. Monochromicorn quicky came as I jumped onto him. "Go Monochromicorn! We will make out first stop in the WildBerry Kingdom" I said as we flew off.

The ride was not very long, in a few minutes we were already near the Kingdom. I was ready to fly over a small mountain.

"Hault! Who goes there?" A guard asked as he stopped us. We stopped.

"Prince Gumball of the Candy Kingdom" I introduced myself," I have an invitation for Wildberry Prince to come to my Kingdom Gathering Ball. For him and his people to come! It starts at noon and if you will, please give him this" handing him the little piece of paper.

"Will do Prince Gumball of the Candy Kingdom" he said. I then flew off to the next Kingdom. I made about seven more trips until I finally came to my last invitation. I got off Monochromicorn and walked over to the entrance of the cave.I rang the doorbell. I stood there for a few seconds waiting, I rang again. Once more, it was just dead silence. I rang again, finally someone opened.A girl.

"What do you want?" she harshly asked. "Oh... I am having a Kingdom Gathering Ball. And I would like to invite you and King Marshall Lee, plus your people or anyone else you want to bring" I said, handing her the invitation," will you please make sure this gets to him?". She weirdly smiled as she looked down at the paper.