Memories and Regrets (Part 2 of 4)

I lost all feelings in my leg and fell back down on my seat. I then realized my mouth was open, I closed it.

"Excuse m-me?" I quietly asked.

"You really want me to repeat myself?" she snickered, "well you better listen close sugar. Just let me get a bit more comfortable." She pulled out a little bag from her pocket and quickly ripped it, making the dust fly everywhere. Everything around us slowly started to freeze. She removed herself from my guards.

"That's better. Like I was saying, you little boyfriend is the one who sent me. I'm surprised you actually fell for everything he's done for you... and to you" she came closer," did you you really think he actually liked you or cared for you? Can't you remember what he did to you years ago? Remember all that pain, how heartbroken you were when you found out?" she started circling around me," all those nights you cried. That decision you made that you hoped was going to make you feel better. Remember?...........

There was the older vampire, awaiting for his young prince. He paced back and forth, but finally stopped and sat himself on a rock. This was not like Gumball, he never came late. Marshall sighed and rested his head upon his hand, still looking. His face lit up as soon as he saw Gumball approaching rather rapidly.

He flew straight up and held his arms open for a hug. What he got shocked him. Gumball raised his hand as high as he could and brought it down across Marshall's face hard. The vampire quickly brought his hand up to his cheek, feeling the bruise already forming.

"What the-!" Marshall was cut off.

"You are banished from my Kingdom! I don't ever want to see you at all! You can gladly keep yourself out of my life. We.Are.Done."

And with that, the young prince sharply turned around and whistled. Monochromicorn quickly came and Gumball jumped onto him. Marshall thought of every little thing he could of had done to upset Gumball like this, but nothing came up. He didn't know what he did wrong. He then shook his head and came back to reality and ran over to where Gumball was at.

"No... wait! Don't leave Bubba! You can't do-". Marshall reached out to grab Gumball's hand,but Gumball quickly yanked his hand away.

"Don't ever come near me, my candy people, or my Kingdom". He then flew off.

Gumball wouldn't dare look back at his past lover for just one last time... but for some reason... he did. Just a small look from the corner of his eye showed a broken Marshall. He snapped his attention forward again as he felt a tear slide down his face.......

"You were so upset.... the only reason why Marshall was upset was because he got caught. He was just using you. Like a little toy. His plan was now ruined, but now... he was able to have himself come straight back in to your life without you thinking a thing. Now he can finally finish what he started. His real plan to......"

I felt her breath on my neck as she whispered the rest of her sentence in my ear. My eyes widened.

"take.... over the land... of Aaa"