Me & my life

°•'.✿⁠ °• *༚⁠˖⁠♡

Um.. hey guys! well it's my first time writing. I'm nervous. Also English isn't my first language , so I might have many mistakes. Plz forgive me for that. I'll try my best.

saranghae ~^^

...................................................

chapter 1

Hyunjins pov

'I just woke up and picked up the phone.. "hello..", "hyunjina, are you coming today?" "Umm, maybe..." "Don't you even dare you ferret! He wants you here today, no matter what!" well, that's not good.

"Ok then..."

"alright, see- "

I hung up on him.

It was jisung, an omega. Lee know hyungs boyfriend. They are together for 3 years now. I sometime get disgusted of how lovey dovey they are. Well not because I am single... really.

he(jisung) was talking about that promise I made with hyung. I promised him that I will help him with his painting,today. He wants to surprise his younger brother.

Yeah, he has a brother , 3 year younger than him. But he's out of country. In Australia. I never saw him, but what I know about him is, he's sweet and sunshine.A omega.

It was his brothers birthday, and he wants to give him surprise. So after thinking for a long time he wanted to make a painting of him. And he likes painting!

And that's how I was dragged into this, because that's what I love to do, paintings, arts..... sketches... '

That's what I've been thinking for the past 15 minutes. Laying in my bed like a starfish.... staring at the ceiling...

It's always been like this. But I like it this way. I'm in college. On any other day I would be hurrying now bcz it's 9:30 now. My class starts at 8, but it's Sunday today.

I cleared my morning routine as always. I was thinking what should I wear today,, cause the weather outside is little cold, seems like it will rain soon. After a while, i got ready. I was wearing a white shirt & Black leather jacket with a tight black jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time.

The outfit -

(with black jeans

(with black jeans...but not the hair and makeup..)

I went downstairs, and saw my mom have already prepare my breakfast. I actually planned to skip it, but she made it with so much care, how could i not have it.

Time skip

I went to a cafe where minho hyung wanted to meet me. I saw them all sitting in the corner. I was surprised to see seungmin and jeongin here. They were supposed to be in the school now, cause their entire class was preparing for a math quiz. But guess not.