Remorse

chapter 19

No one's pov

Hyunjin ran to the second floor following Changbin where the others were. He saw seungmin and jeongin sitting there, seungmin rubbing the younger's hand. He had a puffed face, clearly from crying. Hyunjin went there running out of breath and inhaled loudly.

"Where's he?.." hyunjin asked.

Seungmin looked up at him not sure whom hyunjin was asking about. Hyunjin look at them back blankly, don't know what he's supposed to ask or do.. his heart was aching. Aching to see Felix.

"Who?.." seungmin asked to make sure.

Hyunjin could see seungmins eyes were red and there's some tear marks on his cheeks. Hyunjin shake off his head trying to bring back his sense. He shouldn't space out in this situation.

"F-felix.." hyunjin's voice came out almost as a whisper in the end.

Seungmin stared at him for some second trying to find if he's sick...
Hyunjin didn't know he's looking like a total mess right now. His hairs were all messed up, he was in a black hoodie and sweatpants and house slippers. He just didn't care what he was wearing and went to changbin when chan told him through phone call what happened to felix and han.

How could he..how could Felix just forget about him after he said that hyunjin is his alpha... hyunjin kept thinking about that. So here he is asking seungmin.. where's the omega.

"He's in that room.." seungmin pointed.

Hyunjin turned to see which room.

"And Han i-" before seungmin could say further hyunjin already went inside felix's room.

And there he is... that little omega..
Hyunjin didn't know why tears started to roll down as he stared at him. He felt his heart aching, it felt like it's burning. He suddenly could feel pain in parts of his body. And there was this sirens ringing inside his mind and ears when he heard chan calling him but he saw everything was blurred Infront of him where ever he looked. And that's what he remembers he last saw.

.    .    .    .    .    .

(*At another side of the city..)

"Sir"

The black hair alpha hummed  leaning on his desk looking outside at the busy street of the city. Taking a sip of red wine from the glass in his hand.

"They said he might get amnesia after the coma..."

"Hm..."

"I've already send the casino location to the police... they are working on it."

"Good"

"Sir what should we do with the casino owner?"

The black hair alpha looked at his wine glass, slightly shaking it round.

"San..what will u do if someone hurts someone u love?.."

"I'll kill that person"

"Then what r u waiting for?" he raised his one eyebrow looking at him.

"Go.." he said.

"Yes Sir " San bowed to him and left.

The black hair alpha chuckled at him, how obedient San is. He again turned to look at the street. And the tall building at the other side of it that stood there proudly towering over all the other buildings around it. He watched the cars stopping at the traffic signal across a road crossing. People crossing the road, workers and staff's rushing to their destination in a hurry.