Mistaken

chapter 18

No one's pov

Bisha came to the hospital 35 minutes later as she drove faster bcz the roads were empty. She made it quite early bcz it takes at least 1hr.

She eventually got to know it's han and felix. Her friend Leedo explained everything how he found them on the street. Bisha informed Minho about it. She heard how shaky and furious Minho's voice sounded. She wanted to console him but she didn't as it's not the right time to do it like that. Of course he's worried about his brother it's obvious. But still Minho didn't sound fine....

Minho and his father along with Mr. & Mrs. Han rushed in the hospital as they got to know which floor and which room jisung and felix is in. They met bisha and her friend. Bisha explained them about the current situation that jisung was in rest and they put him in sleep. He wasn't injured just few scratches on his knee and knuckles. But Felix wasn't doing that good. He was shot on his shoulder and he lost too much blood. He was now at the operation room for surgery. They were worried and scared. Mr. & Mrs. Han once visited their son to see him and after a while they went back to the Lee's to console them (A/n: I just couldn't bring out the right word for this, my brain isn't braining 🤦🏻‍♀️....nvm)

After a little more than an hour the surgeon came out from the room as he took off his mask. They all went to him asking if everything was ok. A nurse approached them with holding a file of report then hand it over to a doctor who came afterward.

"How's my son?.." Mr. Lee asked with red eyes.

"The operation was successful.." the surgeon confirm but his face didn't show any emotion. He kept a straight look on his face. Minho breathed out in relief as he felt chan squeezed on his shoulder slightly.

"But..."

Minho looked at the surgeon as he heard him. His inner mind telling himself not to think stupid, his brother is ok. His lips parted to ask what does he want to say but there wasn't any sounds coming out from his throat. The surgeon waved motioning to the doctor to a corner to talk about something which these people are now waiting for what they want to say.

A tension took over their head. It didn't seem good how the surgeon was talking with that doctor. It definitely isn't something good.

As their conversation ended the surgeon looked at the patient's people. He had sad look on his face now as he said something to the doctor and left. The doctors hand reached his temple and rubbed his index finger shutting his own. He turned and walked to them glancing at the report. He sighed and fixed his glasses.

"What's wrong doctor?..." Mr. Lee questioned.

"Well.... mr.lee... u'r son is suffering from anaesthesia right now and this shot and entire thing affected his brain severally and caused him to be in coma..."

"What..." Mr. Lee couldn't believe his son is in such situation.

"He's gonna wake up ..right?" Minho mumbled.

"He will..but-" the doctor looked at his eyes sadly.

"He might not know any of u..." He shoved one hand in his pocket.

"What? Why?... it's n-" chan got cut off by the doctor.

"Look here.."

He opened the report file and showed them an x-ray. He pointed with his finger on the x-ray of felix's shoulder and neck.

"See this extremely thin thing here? ...it looks like a single hair but it's not!... it's an injection needle!"

Gasps was all the doctor could heard. He nodded his head that it is what he's saying.