Touches

chapter 27

Hyunjin's pov

I hurriedly came back in my room and slammed the door and leaned on it. My breathing was unsteady. My face was burning. I closed my eyes and sharply inhaled a deep breath & keep doing it. As my heart rate finally calmed down and I felt my breathing normal again I lazily walked to my bed and laid there on my back facing the ceiling.

I shouldn't have go there.

Ahhhhh...now he will think I'm a pervert!!

Oh please

Now I just want to hide under the ground and never come out till he forgets.

But how can he forget when he will know I saw h-his ..b-brasserie & underwear... just to give a fucking gift and all. He'll surely hate me now.

I palmed my face.

I wish I would have brought back the gift after witnessing that. He wouldn't know then. I shouldn't have gone in when he didn't reply anything and should've left or stick on my ass down there outside.

I removed my hand from my face and kept looking at the ceiling.

But...

I'm relieved that he's ok.

I got worried when he didn't replied at all. Something in me was feeling uneasy at the thought he was in trouble, I tried not to think anything negative but end up thinking about the worst. The door wasn't closed when I went there. So it was triggering me. I couldn't kept my toe stuck there anymore and texted him that I'm coming in. And I did.

I opened the door and called felix to alert him that I'm here. And there was no reply, it was all silent. My heartbeat was rising. I took small slow steps and put the gift on the desk beside the door. I turned and peeked to see if he was in the balcony but no. Then I heard humming in the bathroom. So he was there... I huffed in relief.

My God!..I got so worried.

And I turned just to see a pair of undergarments on the bed.

Shit.

It was felix's innerwears.

and it was cute.

And a image flushed in my mind. I felt my whole face heating up at the thought of felix wearing them. How would he look.....

Ok.

I really am a pervert.

Jeez.

Then I didn't waste any second there and ran quickly. Now here I am...

Is it wrong if I see his innerwears? I mean every alpha does sees their omegas everything...right?

Ok maybe not.

I sighed.

What should I do with him.. he's so pretty. Now I can't help myself not thinking about him on those undergarments.

I'm so shameless.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(wanna see the undergarments?..😏

*ahem.. here u go...)

)