Restlessness

chapter 31

No one's pov

Felix just arrived at the academy with his brother's mate, han. Same as any other days he told him to meet him during the lunch time and have lunch with the group. Bidding bye to han he headed to his class as always in a chilly mood. The hallway was almost empty only two or three students here and there far from each other walking to their destination. Excited to see the class CR, inyeop, bcz he was able to finish his assignment in one day. It may sound easy but it wasn't easy for him at all. The assignment was supposed to be handed to the CR within three days time for which the said teacher cancelled his one day lecture for the whole class so that they couldn't give any excuses. Within three days.... and guess who got in trouble...

Felix, ofc.

But it's not that he didn't completed his assignment, he did it actually. But it went missing from his bag... from his class...

When he couldn't find it he informed inyeop. And eventually kei and some of his classmates stepped forward to help him search the whole class. They couldn't find it.

If he can't hand the assignment he'll get punished, bcz the said teacher is very strict and rule biding. He hits students showing no mercy. And the worst is.... he's the PE teacher.

(a/n: can't imagine having a PE teacher like that.. life is already doomed! Tysm😑)

Everyone's scared of him, so does the little sunshine. But what felix was actually afraid of is Minho knowing about his carelessness. He doesn't want to implicate minho. He has such a good status in the academy as a punctual and active student. Meanwhile now here's felix who's careless and lost his assignment (according to Felix; but he isn't)

It took him two days to finish the assignment as he could only work on it after getting back home so on the others. Now that he lost it he was tensed.

But he didn't lose hope and was determined to do it again and he started his assignment as soon as he got home. His father and brother both were worried for him as he didn't take any rest not even eat till he felt dizzy. He pulled on a all-nighter. He didn't know his father was checking him time to time from the little creak of the door that he didn't close when he came to give Felix the glass of milk. He couldn't sleep seeing his child staying awake all night for a damn assignment. As for minho... he wasn't home.

He had to go overseas per his father's request, which his father made him do it with the excuse of hurting his back :P
He just wanted to stay home.
So he sent his son instead.

Felix finally was able to complete the assignment, when it was 5am, and he avoided laying down not to fall asleep bcz he knows he might fell asleep before he knows and if did he won't be able to make it on time in the academy.

(a/n: I forgot to put flashback and wrote it directly. Just go with it ok..
I'm lazy :P )

After the exhausting night now he was happy that he made it. But it remains weird that his assignment got lost which he very much remembers it was there in his bag pack. And why would someone steal his assignment? It doesn't make sense as his name and other little info was included in the assignment and someone else can't hand the assignment claiming as theirs, then why....

Felix was thinking about it as he was walking through the hallway. And suddenly he bumped into someone. He fell on his butt.

"ouch!"

"you ok?!"

No he's not.

"look where're u going" Felix said as he groaned.

"I did..but I couldn't help.. when I saw u.."

Felix paused his movements.

"....after such a long time"