The supreme alpha

chapter 5

After few weeks, felix became popular in school. Everyone adore's him. Some asked him out for a date or be their boyfriend. He declined with a smile. So they weren't heart broken.

His classmates pampers him like a baby. Some calls him kitty, some calls him chick. Some senior girls calls him baby cat. They loves to squish his cheeks. They want to spoil him.

And then when there's minho, who just glares the hell out piercing through their souls. Minho removes them from his way like little fish's in the ocean, because he's the shark.
(I was hearing surfing while writing this part..lol)

Apart from that, the only one student minho don't mind pampering felix & doesn't glare is a girl they call Bisha.

(Ok~back to story )

Minho walked felix to his school building. He wanted to walk him till his class as he knows how many are trying to get close to his little lix. But felix stopped him. Because he don't want his brother to be late for his college classes. He knows Minho worry about him, but he still don't want to. felix stopped walking.

"Hyung...u don't have to walk me..u should go for u'r class..."Felix said with a sad face.

"It's ok lix...i want to make sure u get in u'r class safely..."Minho turned to walk. But felix hold his hand.

"Hyung.."

Minho looked back. Felix was giving him puppy eyes. Still holding his hand.

"I don't want u to be late..." felix said pouting & swinging their hands.

How could he say no to this pouting 'baby'. He sighs. Then he patted on the baby's head & kissed his forehead.

"come directly at the cafeteria when it's lunch time..... don't make me worry...ok?" Minho said with a little smile.

"Mm..ok "

Minho ruffled his hair and went away leaving a sulking felix who's hair is now a mess.

Felix was about to go to his class but remembered he left his note book on the locker yesterday. So went there. He was taking out a book from his locker. And he felt a present behind him, towering. He turned to see who it was. Saw a tall boy in black hair with two more boys behind him. He got nervous. But didn't show. He kept a poker face. That's what he does whenever he's in this kind of situation.

"Hi felix....oh- u look prettier in person. I'm Zen Mitsuhide by the way.... Can I have u'r number?" The boy said.

Felix tried to ignore him & walk away.
But the boy hold his arm and pinned him with the lockers. Felix closed his eyes tight as he got hurt on his back due to the solid material of locker.
The boy placed his hands on both sides of Felix's head. Felix tried to remove his hands. But failed.

"How come I didn't notice u earlier....
were u hiding?....what code did they used to make a porcelain like u.."
The boy named Zen leaned. Felix pushed him with all his strength & ran away. Leaving his notebook.

Felix went inside his class rushing and took his seat. He was out of breath due to running. His friends came to him. Kei gave him water bottle and fanned him with a thin book.

"what happened lix? u're sweating.." kei asked.

"felix,, what's wrong?" Hiori asked with a worried look.

"Let him calm down first!" another student said.

After some minutes Felix calmed down and told his friends what happened & how scared he was.
They became worried as felix now have faced these things more then twice. But he told them not to tell his brother.