Escape

chapter 17

No one's pov

It's midnight. The two boys were still in their place sitting on the couches. Whispering to each other what they were going to do to escape from the room. They were being cautious about their surroundings not to make it suspicious to them.

After discussing about the plan they were waiting for those men to take them. It's been almost one hour they were waiting and felix dozed off  while jisung kept thinking in his mind.

He was thinking about the time when he promised his alpha that he will always take care of felix, he'll always think about felix before anything else. The time Felix let jisung be close with him and opened himself to jisung, he decided to protect this innocent soul from the outside worlds poison & keep him away from any bad aroma.

The moment was flashing before his eyes how the younger accepted him.
How small he looked when he crawled to jisung.

He felt that way when Felix cried all out to him about how lonely he feels. How he misses a motherly figure when he sees other kids interaction with their moms. He used to hide it from the world. He feels like he is useless, who is only a burden on his family. He used to be depressed most of the time. He used to cry every night he didn't know why.

And Minho knew about it. Even though felix never told him. His grandparents used to tell him. Minho was anxious & tensed most of the time on those days. He feared his little brother might harm himself but luckily that never happened. Not like Felix never tried to, it was his grandparents who never let him harm himself.

Jisung witnessed how scared Minho was each time when he used to hear Felix trying to cut his wrist. And he would fly to Australia to see his innocent brother with Jisung tugging along.

And guess what Mr. Lee didn't know Felix used to do those things. He requested every person who knew about his situation not to tell his father bcz he will blame himself. Minho and his grandparents were helpless so they had to listen to the Omega. Then jisung got to know him and he tried soothing the omegas overthinking & loneliness. Felix opened up to his brothers omega and finally got that warm care and encouragement to face whatever was waiting for him in the future.

Jisung snapped out from his thoughts as he heard footsteps behind the closed door. Felix startled woke up from dozing off as the door slammed open hurshly. They came inside and this time it was like seven to eight men in black suits. They took the two omegas with them and turned off all the lights.

They were pointing knives at the two omegas throat grabbing their arms pushing them forward. They were being pushed out of a casinos back door and then through an alley.

Jisung kept his eyes on these men, their every movements. He was waiting for them to make an error or mistake. He had made some plans how and when he should make a move. He knows that the appearance of compliance is his best weapon at the moment. He already made sure his hand tied with rope has loosened. He also did the same for Felix. He knew some technics to loose & untie rope. He was guiding Felix how to do that when they were alone in that room.

The best time to escape from assailants is before one is full restrained or taken to another location. So they have to do whatever they can to escape from this. This is their chance.

Jisung noted two of the men went back to where they came from and one was busy talking on a phone call standing little far from them, beside some bundle of bear bottles and cardboard boxes. One was walking Infront leading them while two were pushing those two omegas by grabbing their arms harshly. Jisung purposely tripped and made the men holding him stop. The other men who was holding Felix now looked behind to see what's wrong as he stopped too.