Bells of Ireland

chapter 21

No one's pov

Jay just woke up from his slumber. He had a nice sleep last night after more than one month. He had been busy in overseas businesses with some mafia's. And when he had some time to relax and rest, he was keeping contact with his stepbrother. To whom he left his business here in south Korea while he was away. His stepbrother is same age as him, just a few months younger. His name is Ricky.
(.. it's Ricky from zb1 y'all 😫)

But even though his tiredness he was having a little moment where he kept smiling for a certain omega. Thinking about soon he's going to see him and meet him, it brings joy & a smile on his lips. He's been always so rude to everyone that most of the people never saw him smiling. Just saw some flirting smirk sometime or just a smirk of getting killed by him. But here he is smiling stupidly thinking about the first time he saw that omega.

He snapped out as he heard knock on the door.

"Come in"

The door slightly opened as a head peeked in. It's his assistant. San.

"Sir?"

The assistant aka San asked making sure he is not disturbing his boss.

"Just come in"

"Okay"

San came in closing the door behind and went close to the bed where jay was sitting there leaning on the headboard.

San stood there smiling wide and looked at jay. Who was scrolling through his phone. Jay looked up at San and furrowed his eyebrows.

"U seem happy today..." Jay said looking away and stretched his back and arms.

"Yes..I am"

"So what's the matter?..u don't come here till it's something important.."
Jay said as he got off from the bed and placed his phone on the nightstand on his bedside table.

"I've gathered all the information u wanted about that omega" San said proudly.

Jay looked at him instant and got up  facing him. His lips curved into a smile.

"Here. It's all in this file.." San handed him the file he was holding on all this time.

"Ok u can leave.." jay said taking the file and sat on the beds edge. San smiled and bowed. As he was about to close the door he looked back at his boss who was looking like a idiot and smiling stupidly rummaging through the file.

San chuckled nodding his head and closed the door and walked through the hallway.

.    .    .    .    .    . 

Summer's pov

I can't get him out of my mind. He's always there no matter how hard I try not to think about him. The day I saw him first I've always been thinking about him. I want to see him everyday.

I didn't know who he was until one day I decided to fuck my patience and search him. He didn't tell me that much about himself by which I could know who he is. I only know his name. Lee Felix. But it's ok I said to myself.

He didn't say but he's studying in jyp academy. I got to know bcz of his uniform. Guess he didn't want me to know about him.

I went to jyp academy for five days. But I'm from another academy as in I mean college, I can't get inside. The security guard won't let me in. Either I should wear the uniform or show my I'd from this academy or call someone from there if I want to go inside, according to those security guards.

I was so desperate to see him again I couldn't focus on anything. I knew I was behaving like a shit with people around me but I couldn't control it. I don't know what was wrong with me at the time.