Back to home

chapter 2

After the journey of almost 11 hours Felix finally reached his home. He was very excited and happy. Finally he can stay with his family and also his wish came true.

He went to Australia when he was 9. There he lived with his grandparents. It was his mothers home country, where she grew up and also met Felix's father. But his mother died from a disease, when he was only 5 years old. He was small so he didn't understand. But he is exactly like his mother. Shiny blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, heart shaped lips, little button nose and small figure. He looked like an elf or angel... whatever u say. A definition of beauty.

His family, the Lee's adore him. Like a treasure gem. There's many reason for that.( You guys will know that later...)

He saw his brother, Lee Minho waving at him with a wide smile. And his dad standing beside, showing his smiley face. There was another guy behind his dad, standing there like a statue.

Felix rushed to them & Minho spreads his arms to embrace his little brother. He slightly jumped & hugged his brother, both giggling. Then he hugged his dad.

" I missed you u so much dad!...."

"I missed u too sweetheart "

he was snuggling into his dad's chest engulfing the familiar scent. A feeling of safe & care ..... by his dad.

" how was u'r journey? Did u face any problem? Did u eat?" His dad asked with a concern face.

" It was fine dad.. " he said giggling.

Minho was so happy, he ruffled Felix hair & said,

" you didn't change, did u kiddo?"

"of course I've change, look at me I'm grown up now."

"No ur not"

" I am!" felix said stomping with a pout. Still embracing his dad like a koala. Minho laughed at his brother finding his response adorable.Then suddenly his gaze fell on a boy who was staring at felix. Minho's smile disappeared & was just glaring at the boy. The boy felt it & looked beside the pretty omega. He felt like not only his body but also his soul will be tortured like hell.

Few hours later

Door bell rang, a maid went to open it. It was jisung. He went in & head towards the living room. Minho was there sitting with his three cats, in the couch.

Jisung was just standing behind him, watching.

"I can see u r having a peaceful time with your babies..." Minho flinched.

" han-aa, do u want me to die this early? what would happen to my cats if I die..?"

"Still u worry about u'r cats, but didn't even think about me... " Jisung muttered with a stern face.

"Anyways, I'm going to Felix's room." Before he could step on the stairs, Minho hugged him from back.

" are u angry with me baby? why r u jealous of my cats.. hm? ..won't u be the one to watch them after our marriage?.."

Jisung blushed on the mention of the word marriage. His cheeks turned pink

"Mm"

He couldn't say anything, he was feeling butterflies in his stomach. Minho turned him to face him & look into his eyes. Their face coming closer & feeling each others breath. Minho leaned in and kissed his lips...... Then jisung flinched a little because of a phone call. But Minho didn't care. He wanted to continue. But jisung slightly touched his shoulder..and pulled from the kiss gasping for air & taking deep breath. "u should pick up...who knows if it's important...?" Minho glared at the contact before picking it up. A girl from his class.

She confessed to him few days ago. But she is jealous of jisung and have been trying to get Minho.

"....."

"Minho oppa.."

".....?"

"well ...u were at the last class
right ?"

"Mm"

"Can I come to ur house?"

"really?.. that's why u called me?"

"...not really. it's just.."

"Just..?"

"Actually I want to ask if u'r free tomorrow....& help me with the notes....how about we meet at cafeteria on lunch time? "

"& u think I will?"

"No..i-"

"I know what u'r intentions are. "

"Oppa-"

"U aren't even near my thoughts, let alone my type."

He blocked that number. He's pissed.

That girl was stalking and trying to hit on Minho. She was having a crush on him since the day she arrived at this JYP academy. Even when she knew he has jisung.

"Who was it?"

"Diva"

"again...?"

"Yeah.."

"why she's doing this!? is she a psycho or something? "

"Don't worry...I have u. and no one can take ur place in my heart.."
Minho said kissing on jisungs forehead & smiled.

"Ok, I am going upstairs."

"Mm...he's in his room "

"Ok.."

Jisung went to upstairs & stood Infront of the door..

*knock knock

"come in "

He opened the door & saw the cute boy on his computer... gaming ofc.

"Lixie!! my babyyyyyy!!" He ran & hugged the boy wrapping his arm around the neck. Both giggles.

"how have u been sungie? when did u arrive?"

"I'm so happy sweetie! now that u r here I'll be more happy I know!" Jisung's arm was still wrapped around the boys neck. They talked about various things & stayed together the whole day.

"sir... Mr. Lee wants to meet u in his room.." a maid said bowing slightly.

"ok"

Minho was playing games with one of his friends. After the maid informed, he went to his father's room.

In the room

"Dad u wanted to meet me...?"

"Yes..son... come..sit here" Mr. Lee said patting beside him on the bed.

"so.. what is it dad? is everything alright?"

"Mm..it's about u'r brother.."

Minho looked at him confused.

"as he's here now... he will continue his studies. he is going to your school from tomorrow. I had a conversation with the principal earlier. everything's done, u'll take him there tomorrow."

"alright dad.."

"and.....u have to take care of him..." Mr. Lee gave a sad smile. Minho nodded knowing what does his dad mean.

"don't worry about it..I will"

"I know "

..........................................

Sorry it was short.
But I'll try to make the next chapters longer
(point to be noted :*try )

Also sorry for the grammar...🥲

ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

~bokarilix<3